|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian find in the ruins?
(a) An old ring.
(b) A military hat.
(c) A cross.
(d) A bracelet.
2. Where do the authorities meet to talk with the terrorists?
(a) The Recotory.
(b) The cathedral lobby.
(c) The hotel.
(d) In a van in the street.
3. What happens to the pistol used to kill the British soldiers?
(a) The group leaves it in the ravine.
(b) Sheila throws it out the window of the car.
(c) Liam keeps it with him.
(d) Sheila takes it to her apartment.
4. After receiving a phone call, what does Dan Morgan hang out the window?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) An Irish flag.
(c) A green shamrock flag.
(d) A black towel.
5. Who will pay for the expense of the hostage situation?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The city of New York.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) It will be divided between the Governor and the Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captured Brian Flynn a few months before the St. Patrick's day attack?
2. What happens to the police spotlight in Book 4, Chapter 17?
3. What does Maureen decide to do while in hiding at the abbey?
4. What event is taking place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
5. In Book 1, what is Maureen Malone doing at the Waldorf Astoria hotel?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)