|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Book 2?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) London, England.
(c) Belfast, Ireland.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
2. Who does Maureen receive carnations from?
(a) George Sullivan.
(b) Shirley Malone.
(c) Finn MacCumail.
(d) Patrick Burke.
3. Who does Martin really want to question?
(a) Father Donnelly.
(b) Maureen Malone.
(c) George Sullivan.
(d) Brian Flynn.
4. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
(a) He decides to run away from the chaos.
(b) The doors are locked and have mines on them.
(c) Maureen tells him to go away because it is too dangerous.
(d) There is a Fenian guard outside the main entrance.
5. After Maureen leaves the hotel, who does she feel is in the area?
(a) Brian Flynn.
(b) Sheila Malone.
(c) Sir Harold Baxter.
(d) Jack Ferguson.
Short Answer Questions
1. After receiving a phone call, what does Dan Morgan hang out the window?
2. How long is the timer on the bombs set for?
3. When the Governor and the Mayor are talking in Book 4, Chapter 25, what does the Governor want to do?
4. Where do the authorities meet to talk with the terrorists?
5. In Book 1, where will Maureen appear after she leaves the hotel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)