|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burke meet Martin to try and get information about an upcoming attack?
(a) The hotel.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A bar.
(d) The cathedral.
2. How does Jack describe the leader of the Fenians to Burke?
(a) He wears a distinctive ring.
(b) He wears a green beret.
(c) He wears black boots.
(d) He wears a gold chain.
3. Who delivers the final shots to kill the British soldiers?
(a) George Sullivan.
(c) Liam Coogan.
(d) Sheila Malone.
4. What is the setting of Book 2?
(a) Belfast, Ireland.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) London, England.
5. After Martin and Burke's first encounter, what does Martin drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will pay for the expense of the hostage situation?
2. Who is the female, second in command at the cathedral?
3. What does Brian find at the abbey when he returns?
4. In Book 4, Chapter 21, why does Megan draw a gun on Maureen?
5. Who does Maureen receive carnations from?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)