|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Megan and Pedar?
(a) Distant cousins.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Girlfriend and boyfriend.
(d) Brother and sister.
2. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
(a) Corned beef and cabbage.
(b) Chicken wings and cole slaw.
(c) Burgers and beers.
(d) Bacon and eggs.
3. In Book 4, Chapter 21, why does Megan draw a gun on Maureen?
(a) Maureen draws a gun on Megan first.
(b) She tries to escape.
(c) Megan finds out about Maureen and Brian.
(d) She badmouths the Fenians.
4. Who is the leader of the Fenians?
(a) Harold Baxter.
(b) Finn MacCumail.
(c) Father Donnelly.
(d) Jack Ferguson.
5. In Book 2, Chapter 9, how is Burke to get a hold of Martin?
(a) Send a message to his secretary.
(b) Call the British Information Services office and ask for Mr. James.
(c) Contact Jack Ferguson, who will relay the message.
(d) Go through Father Donnelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Brian Flynn and Maureen?
2. How does Liam get back to Belfast?
3. Who does MacCumail discuss his demands with in person in Book 4, Chapter 23?
4. Who is Captain Bert Schroeder?
5. What happens to the pistol used to kill the British soldiers?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)