|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the police spotlight in Book 4, Chapter 17?
(a) It is pointed at Flynn.
(b) It doesn't work becuase of the CS gas.
(c) It blinds one of the Fenians.
(d) One of the IRA shoots it out.
2. Who is Captain Bert Schroeder?
(a) The head negotiator.
(b) The Mayor's assistant.
(c) An IRA informant.
(d) An old friend of Brain Flynn.
3. What is wrong with the National Guard when they are called in?
(a) Most are intoxicated.
(b) They do not have the correct riot gear.
(c) They are on the side of the Fenians.
(d) Most are out of town.
4. Where do the authorities meet to talk with the terrorists?
(a) The Recotory.
(b) The cathedral lobby.
(c) In a van in the street.
(d) The hotel.
5. Who will take over if Brian falters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will pay for the expense of the hostage situation?
2. What do the Fenians do in case they burn down the cathedral?
3. How long does MacCumail give for his demands to be met?
4. How does Jack describe the leader of the Fenians to Burke?
5. In Book 1, where will Maureen appear after she leaves the hotel?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)