|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence is in Martin's report on Sheila?
(a) She smuggled drugs into Ireland.
(b) A gun and explosives were found in her home.
(c) A bomb was found in her car.
(d) She stole two pistols.
2. At the cathedral in Book 2, how long has it been since Brian has seen Maureen?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 years.
3. Where does Burke meet Martin to try and get information about an upcoming attack?
(a) A bar.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) The hotel.
(d) A coffee shop.
4. What happens when the IRA tries to free Sheila?
(a) They are successful and free Sheila and the other prisoners.
(b) They have the wrong day and the mission is unsuccessful.
(c) They are set up and Brian is killed by gunfire.
(d) They are set up and Sheila is not in the van.
5. What is the relationship of Megan and Pedar?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Girlfriend and boyfriend.
(c) Distant cousins.
(d) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brian and Maureen go to be safe after the attempt to free Sheila?
2. After Maureen leaves the hotel, who does she feel is in the area?
3. Who helps Brian and Maureen hide after the attempt to free Sheila?
4. After receiving a phone call, what does Dan Morgan hang out the window?
5. Where are Maureen and Baxter watching the parade from?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)