|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack describe the leader of the Fenians to Burke?
(a) He wears a gold chain.
(b) He wears a green beret.
(c) He wears black boots.
(d) He wears a distinctive ring.
2. Who captured Brian Flynn a few months before the St. Patrick's day attack?
(a) Smith of the CIA.
(b) O'Connel of the Irish government.
(c) Major Martin of British Intelligence.
(d) Bauer of the FBI.
3. How long is the timer on the bombs set for?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
4. Who turns Queen's evidence against Sheila?
(a) Brian Flynn.
(b) Liam Coogan.
(c) Maureen Malone.
(d) George Sullivan.
5. Who is the first person to make contact with the terrorists inside the cathedral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brian and Maureen go to be safe after the attempt to free Sheila?
2. What does Maureen decide to do while in hiding at the abbey?
3. In Book 1, where will Maureen appear after she leaves the hotel?
4. Who does Maureen receive carnations from?
5. What does Flynn tell the first police phone call?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)