|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Martin and Burke's first encounter, what does Martin drink?
2. What evidence is in Martin's report on Sheila?
(a) A gun and explosives were found in her home.
(b) She stole two pistols.
(c) A bomb was found in her car.
(d) She smuggled drugs into Ireland.
3. What does the black box do when it goes off?
(a) Jams all radios.
(b) Sends white flares.
(c) Blocks internet signals.
4. In Book 4, Chapter 18, what does Eamon Farrell find in the tower?
(a) A trap door.
(b) A map of the cathedral exits.
(c) Three machine guns.
(d) A letter detailing the plans.
5. What event is taking place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
(b) A costume contest.
(c) A church service.
(d) A parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 3, why do the mass attendees exit the cathedral?
2. Who delivers the final shots to kill the British soldiers?
3. In Book 2, Chapter 12, where does Burke go to obtain information?
4. What is Brian dressed as in the opening of Book 2?
5. How do Brian and Maureen get help while in hiding after the attempt to free Sheila?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)