|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being held hostage by Dan Morgan?
(a) Jack Ferguson.
(b) Shirley Malone.
(c) Maureen Malone.
(d) Terri O'Neal.
2. What happens to the pistol used to kill the British soldiers?
(a) The group leaves it in the ravine.
(b) Sheila takes it to her apartment.
(c) Liam keeps it with him.
(d) Sheila throws it out the window of the car.
3. What evidence is in Martin's report on Sheila?
(a) A gun and explosives were found in her home.
(b) She smuggled drugs into Ireland.
(c) She stole two pistols.
(d) A bomb was found in her car.
4. Where does the book begin?
(a) In a cottage outside of Belfast.
(b) In a cathedral in New York.
(c) In a military academy in England.
(d) In a prison in Ireland.
5. What does Brian find in the ruins?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A military hat.
(c) An old ring.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Maureen leaves the hotel, who does she feel is in the area?
2. Who does Maureen receive carnations from?
3. What does Brian find at the abbey when he returns?
4. After the attempt to free Sheila, where do Brian and Maureen hide?
5. Who does Martin really want to question?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)