|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the book begin?
(a) In a cathedral in New York.
(b) In a military academy in England.
(c) In a prison in Ireland.
(d) In a cottage outside of Belfast.
2. After Maureen leaves the hotel, who does she feel is in the area?
(a) Jack Ferguson.
(b) Sir Harold Baxter.
(c) Sheila Malone.
(d) Brian Flynn.
3. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Martin think the Fenians are going to do?
(a) Kill Maureen Malone.
(b) Kidnap Terri O'Neal.
(c) Attack British property in New York.
(d) Disrupt the St. Patrick's Day celebration.
4. How long do Brian and Maureen stay in hiding?
(a) One night.
(b) A couple of hours.
(c) One week.
(d) Several days.
5. How do Brian and Maureen get help while in hiding after the attempt to free Sheila?
(a) Brian and Maureen are on their own because it is too risky to get help.
(b) The priest calls members of the IRA to let them know where they are.
(c) Brian sends Morse code to his friends in the IRA.
(d) The IRA hears about them in the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being held hostage by Dan Morgan?
2. What is the setting of Book 2?
3. After the attempt to free Sheila, where do Brian and Maureen hide?
4. What does Brian find at the abbey when he returns?
5. Who delivers the final shots to kill the British soldiers?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)