|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the book begin?
(a) In a cathedral in New York.
(b) In a prison in Ireland.
(c) In a cottage outside of Belfast.
(d) In a military academy in England.
2. In Book 2, Chapter 9, how is Burke to get a hold of Martin?
(a) Contact Jack Ferguson, who will relay the message.
(b) Send a message to his secretary.
(c) Go through Father Donnelly.
(d) Call the British Information Services office and ask for Mr. James.
3. What happens to the pistol used to kill the British soldiers?
(a) Liam keeps it with him.
(b) The group leaves it in the ravine.
(c) Sheila throws it out the window of the car.
(d) Sheila takes it to her apartment.
4. What color are the carnations Maureen receives?
5. After the attempt to free Sheila, where do Brian and Maureen hide?
(a) In a nearby forest.
(b) In a secret hiding place in the home of an IRA member.
(c) In the crypt under a tomb.
(d) In an old van near the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Book 2?
2. Who is the leader of the Fenians?
3. Who turns Queen's evidence against Sheila?
4. After Martin and Burke's first encounter, what does Martin drink?
5. In Book 1, where will Maureen appear after she leaves the hotel?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)