|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 56-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, how are the hostages detained?
(a) Tied to the pews.
(b) Put in separate rooms.
(c) Duct-taped together.
(d) Handcuffed together.
2. After Schroeder's second round of negotiations, how does he feel?
(a) That Flynn is very aggressive and will start to kill hostages.
(b) Anxious that Flynn isn't the one he should be talking to.
(c) Still nervous because it went poorly.
(d) Positive that Flynn is beginning to trust him.
3. How do Brian and Maureen get help while in hiding after the attempt to free Sheila?
(a) The priest calls members of the IRA to let them know where they are.
(b) Brian sends Morse code to his friends in the IRA.
(c) The IRA hears about them in the newspaper.
(d) Brian and Maureen are on their own because it is too risky to get help.
4. What does Brian find in the ruins?
(a) A cross.
(b) A military hat.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) An old ring.
5. After the attempt to free Sheila, where do Brian and Maureen hide?
(a) In an old van near the river.
(b) In the crypt under a tomb.
(c) In a secret hiding place in the home of an IRA member.
(d) In a nearby forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 4, Chapter 36, what reduces the tension inside the cathedral?
2. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Martin think the Fenians are going to do?
3. What event is taking place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
4. While they are in the crawl space, what does Maureen take off of the IRA member whom she hit?
5. What happens to the police spotlight in Book 4, Chapter 17?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)