|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 56-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen decide to do while in hiding at the abbey?
(a) Leave the IRA and go to Dublin.
(b) Stay with Brian Flynn in the IRA fight.
(c) Return to Long Kesh to free Sheila.
(d) Flee Ireland to England.
2. Just before the attack by the police begins, what does Flynn order to be done?
(a) The bells to stop playing.
(b) The lights to be turned off.
(c) The Fenians to drop their arms and surrender.
(d) The hostages to be taken to the choir loft.
3. What does Flynn tell the first police phone call?
(a) The Fenians' demands.
(b) Send in food.
(c) To get someone with rank or the hostages will be killed.
(d) There are bombs along the parade route.
4. In Book 3, why do the mass attendees exit the cathedral?
(a) The mass ends.
(b) They want to see the riot in the street.
(c) CS gas has been released in the cathedral.
(d) They are told there is a small fire in the basement.
5. After Maureen leaves the hotel, who does she feel is in the area?
(a) Sir Harold Baxter.
(b) Brian Flynn.
(c) Sheila Malone.
(d) Jack Ferguson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of the message from the confessional, Spiegal tells Bellini to do what?
2. In Book 3, Chapter 10, who does Maureen think an assassin will try to kill today?
3. Who appears when Burke finds the body in the water?
4. How long is the timer on the bombs set for?
5. In Book 1, what is Maureen Malone doing at the Waldorf Astoria hotel?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)