|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 56-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hears the Fenians' confessions before the police storm the cathedral?
(b) Father Murphy.
(c) The Cardinal.
2. Who turns Queen's evidence against Sheila?
(a) Brian Flynn.
(b) Liam Coogan.
(c) Maureen Malone.
(d) George Sullivan.
3. After Martin and Burke's first encounter, what does Martin drink?
4. After the escape attempt in Chapter 36, when is the doctor sent in?
(a) When Murphy is killed.
(b) After one of the hostages is shot.
(c) During the raid on the cathedral.
(d) Flynn doesn't let a doctor in.
5. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Corned beef and cabbage.
(c) Burgers and beers.
(d) Chicken wings and cole slaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will pay for the expense of the hostage situation?
2. How does Schroeder feel about the first negotiation?
3. Where do Burke, Martin and Spiegel go to discuss the assault plan?
4. Who appears when Burke finds the body in the water?
5. After the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, how are the hostages detained?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)