|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Martin think the Fenians are going to do?
(a) Kill Maureen Malone.
(b) Disrupt the St. Patrick's Day celebration.
(c) Kidnap Terri O'Neal.
(d) Attack British property in New York.
2. What is the relationship of Megan and Pedar?
(a) Girlfriend and boyfriend.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Distant cousins.
(d) Husband and wife.
3. What happens when the IRA tries to free Sheila?
(a) They have the wrong day and the mission is unsuccessful.
(b) They are successful and free Sheila and the other prisoners.
(c) They are set up and Brian is killed by gunfire.
(d) They are set up and Sheila is not in the van.
4. Who is being held hostage by Dan Morgan?
(a) Shirley Malone.
(b) Maureen Malone.
(c) Jack Ferguson.
(d) Terri O'Neal.
5. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
(a) There is a Fenian guard outside the main entrance.
(b) Maureen tells him to go away because it is too dangerous.
(c) The doors are locked and have mines on them.
(d) He decides to run away from the chaos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the female, second in command at the cathedral?
2. Who helps Brian and Maureen hide after the attempt to free Sheila?
3. How does Jack describe the leader of the Fenians to Burke?
4. In Book 3, Chapter 10, who does Maureen think an assassin will try to kill today?
5. What happens to the police spotlight in Book 4, Chapter 17?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)