|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Maureen under the cathedral?
2. Because of the message from the confessional, Spiegal tells Bellini to do what?
(a) Storm the cathedral.
(b) Wait for the negotiations to reach an agreement.
(c) Be ready on very short notice.
(d) Stand down.
3. Who is the first person to make contact with the terrorists inside the cathedral?
4. Who says, "Whenever there is doubt, run, not fight."?
(b) Father Murphy.
5. While they are in the crawl space, what does Maureen take off of the IRA member whom she hit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Megan and Pedar?
2. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
3. What does Maureen hit the Fenian with, who finds her under the cathedral?
4. Who is Burke's contact in the IRA?
5. After the escape attempt in Chapter 36, when is the doctor sent in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)