|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
(a) Maureen tells him to go away because it is too dangerous.
(b) The doors are locked and have mines on them.
(c) He decides to run away from the chaos.
(d) There is a Fenian guard outside the main entrance.
2. The Mayor says that there will be what for all involved in the attack?
(b) Letters of appreciation.
(c) Badges of honor.
3. At the beginning of the attack, what does everyone think about John Hickey?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he used to be Maureen's lover.
(c) That he is useless in the attack.
(d) That he is the leader of the Fenian army.
4. Who is Gordon Stillway?
(a) The Chief of Police.
(b) The caterer.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The architect.
5. Where do Burke, Martin and Spiegel go to discuss the assault plan?
(a) The hotel across the street.
(b) The roof of the rectory.
(c) A restaurant around the corner.
(d) The steps of the cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 4, Chapter 33, after Burke talks with Ferguson, what does he do?
2. Who hears the Fenians' confessions before the police storm the cathedral?
3. What is Burke trying to get from the cathedral architect?
4. In Book 4, Chapter 30, Flynn conveys additional demands to Schroeder, including which one of these?
5. Just before the attack by the police, what does Flynn give to Hickey?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)