|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flynn tell the first police phone call?
(a) There are bombs along the parade route.
(b) Send in food.
(c) The Fenians' demands.
(d) To get someone with rank or the hostages will be killed.
2. After Schroeder's second round of negotiations, how does he feel?
(a) That Flynn is very aggressive and will start to kill hostages.
(b) Anxious that Flynn isn't the one he should be talking to.
(c) Still nervous because it went poorly.
(d) Positive that Flynn is beginning to trust him.
3. Who is the first person to make contact with the terrorists inside the cathedral?
4. In Book 4, Chapter 33, after Burke talks with Ferguson, what does he do?
(a) Recommend he be taken into protective custody.
(b) Decides to stop talking with Flynn.
(c) Brings him with him to the cathedral.
(d) Arranges a plane so he can leave the country.
5. After Hickey's fake Morse code message, what does Baxter show Maureen in the cathedral?
(a) The choir loft where he believes the bombs are.
(b) A map of an escape route.
(c) A pile of unarmed mines.
(d) The space where Megan and Hickey came from.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flynn motivate the Fenians before the anticipated attack by the police?
2. The Mayor says that there will be what for all involved in the attack?
3. What is Burke trying to get from the cathedral architect?
4. Where does Flynn tell the hostages to hide during the attack by the police?
5. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)