|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the hostages suggests making a break for it in Book 4, Chapter 19?
(b) The Cardinal.
(d) Father Murphy.
2. Who is Gordon Stillway?
(a) The caterer.
(b) The Chief of Police.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The architect.
3. At the beginning of the attack, what does everyone think about John Hickey?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he used to be Maureen's lover.
(c) That he is useless in the attack.
(d) That he is the leader of the Fenian army.
4. Where do Burke, Martin and Spiegel go to discuss the assault plan?
(a) The hotel across the street.
(b) The roof of the rectory.
(c) The steps of the cathedral.
(d) A restaurant around the corner.
5. When Schroeder meets Flynn at the front of the cathedral, why does he tell Flynn of the attack plans?
(a) To try and get the hostages released.
(b) To try and get Flynn to release his daughter.
(c) So that Flynn will negotiate his demands.
(d) To buy time for the attack to begin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 4, Chapter 30, Flynn conveys additional demands to Schroeder, including which one of these?
2. What does Flynn tell the first police phone call?
3. After Schroeder's second round of negotiations, how does he feel?
4. After Hickey's fake Morse code message, what does Baxter show Maureen in the cathedral?
5. What does the Pope offer to the negotiations?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)