|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book 4, Chapter 32, why do Father Murphy and the Cardinal go to the confessional?
(a) To discuss a plan to escape.
(b) So they can pray for the terrorists.
(c) To get away from the other hostages.
(d) So Father Murphy can say confession.
2. After Schroeder's second round of negotiations, how does he feel?
(a) Still nervous because it went poorly.
(b) Anxious that Flynn isn't the one he should be talking to.
(c) Positive that Flynn is beginning to trust him.
(d) That Flynn is very aggressive and will start to kill hostages.
3. Who is Gordon Stillway?
(a) The architect.
(b) The caterer.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The Chief of Police.
4. What is Burke trying to get from the cathedral architect?
(a) Information on the CIA.
(b) Plans to rebuild the cathedral if it is blown up.
(c) Blueprints to the cathedral.
(d) A secret passage to the rectory.
5. Just before the attack by the police, what does Flynn give to Hickey?
(a) His ring.
(b) His gun.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellini do with the Morse code message from the confessional?
2. How does Burke get to Stillway's apartment?
3. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
4. In Book 4, Chapter 18, what does Eamon Farrell find in the tower?
5. What does Flynn tell the first police phone call?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)