|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Burke, Martin and Spiegel go to discuss the assault plan?
(a) A restaurant around the corner.
(b) The steps of the cathedral.
(c) The hotel across the street.
(d) The roof of the rectory.
2. What do the Fenians do in case they burn down the cathedral?
(a) Find an escape route.
(b) Obtain fire extinguishers.
(c) Chop wood.
(d) Sprinkle gun powder.
3. Who does Spiegal think can save the hostages and the cathedral?
4. Who is appointed temporary negotiator after Schroeder?
5. Where does Flynn tell the hostages to hide during the attack by the police?
(a) In the rafters.
(b) In the confessional.
(c) In the choir loft.
(d) In between the pews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gordon Stillway?
2. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
3. How does Flynn motivate the Fenians before the anticipated attack by the police?
4. What does the Mayor require before an attack on the cathedral is launched?
5. In Book 4, Chapter 30, Flynn conveys additional demands to Schroeder, including which one of these?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)