1. From what narrative perspective is the story of “Cathedral” relayed?
(a) Third-person omniscient point of view
(b) Third-person limited point of view
(c) Second-person omniscient point of view
(d) First-person limited point of view
2. Where is the blind man going to visit his dead wife’s relatives in the beginning of the story?
3. According to the narrator, the train ride from the blind man’s in-laws’ home to the narrator’s home takes how long?
(a) 9 hours
(b) 5 hours
(c) 12 hours
(d) 2 hours
4. The narrator says in the beginning of the story that the last time his wife saw the blind man was how many years ago?
5. The narrator says in the beginning of the story that the last time his wife saw the blind man was when she worked for him in what city?
This section contains 5,151 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)