1. Whose short quote opens the memoir?
2. What is the overall emotion of the opening quote?
3. Who foretold Chi's death?
A Buddhist monk.
4. How old was Chi when she died?
5. How did Chi die?
She committed suicide.
6. How did Andrew react when he learned that his future had also been foretold?
He did not want to hear it.
7. What was the first country Andrew visited in the memoir?
8. What ethnicity was Tyle, the man Andrew met in the desert?
9. How long had Andrew been cycling through the desert when he met Tyle?
This section contains 4,481 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)