|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Andrew's family originally from?
2. How did Andrew's uncle Viet react when Andrew gave money to a beggar in the Red Light District?
(a) He was disgusted.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He was ashamed.
(d) He was proud.
3. Why didn't Cuong/Calvin want to move to America?
(a) Because he couldn't afford it.
(b) Because he thought it was selling out on one's heritage.
(c) Because he felt like a king in Vietnam.
(d) Because he was afraid of American racism.
4. To what city did Andrew's mother's friend try to convince the family to run away?
(a) New York City.
5. What dark secret did Trieu share with Andrew about her father?
(a) He was convicted of war crimes from the Vietnam War.
(b) He fathered children all across Vietnam and America, and didn't know how many children he actually had.
(c) He was not really her father but her older brother.
(d) He had tried to molest her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Andrew blame for Chi's death?
2. How old was Andrew in his memories of playing with a toy gun under the dining room table?
3. How long had Wong been living in the refugee camp?
4. Where in Vietnam did Sean's family live?
5. How old was Trieu when she finally met her birth father?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)