|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Andrew's friends think about his decision to move back in with his parents?
(a) They were split - half understood and half thought it foolish.
(b) They all understood completely.
(c) They all mocked him for being a baby.
(d) They all thought it was a huge mistake.
2. How long had Ronnie been in a mental institution?
(a) Three years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
3. To what drug was Andrew's Grandfather Pham addicted?
(a) Nettle seed.
4. To what city did Andrew's mother's friend try to convince the family to run away?
(c) New York City.
5. What did Andrew's brother's boyfriend tell Andrew to always travel with while in California?
(a) A pistol and pepper spray.
(b) A Bible and a prayer.
(c) His immigration papers.
(d) A water bottle and apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Pham children most despised family trips?
2. From Mung Man, how many miles was the trip to Hanoi?
3. When Thong was drafted into the Vietnamese army, what did he hope would earn him a good post?
4. Why did Tyle start crying at the bonfire he shared with Andrew?
5. How long were the ship's supplies meant to last?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)