|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andrew's father's name?
2. According to his uncle, why would bicycling through Vietnam be dangerous for Andrew?
(a) Because everyone speeds.
(b) Because traffic signs don't mean anything.
(c) Because traffic laws are different in Vietnam and foreigners aren't accustomed to the rules.
(d) All of the answers are true.
3. Which of Andrew's relatives made a living selling fish sauce?
(a) His great-aunt.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What are taxi dancers?
(a) Street musicians.
(b) Food vendors.
5. For what infraction did the policeman on the boxcar want to arrest Andrew?
(b) Public drunkenness.
(c) Traveling without his proper documentation.
(d) American war crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction did Andrew cycle through California?
2. What did Viet sell for a living?
3. Why did Andrew feel ashamed when, as an adult, he was reunited with his Vietnamese family?
4. Where did Andrew tell people he was going to cycle next?
5. What emotion swept over Andrew when he visited his childhood home?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)