|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the taxi dancer with whom Andrew spent time while visiting Sean's family?
2. What are taxi dancers?
(a) Street musicians.
(c) Food vendors.
3. Which of Andrew's uncle was the only one to support his cross-country bicycle trip in Vietnam?
(c) None of Andrew's uncles supported his trip.
4. What was the name of the prison where Andrew's father had been held?
(a) Mihn Kuh Prison.
(b) Viet Luong Prison.
(c) Viet Kuh Prison.
(d) Minh Luong Prison.
5. Why wasn't Andrew's mother nervous when the escape boat didn't show up to take them away from the rebel soldiers?
(a) Because there were plenty of escape ships that could take them away.
(b) Because she thought they could safely return home and try again later.
(c) Because she had strong religious faith.
(d) Because she knew they were well hidden in the brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who foretold Chi's death?
2. What was used to bribe the police officers who searched Andrew's bus?
3. What part of the Nugyen household brought back strong memories of Andrew's childhood?
4. What was the name of the intersection Andrew visited in the Red Light District of Vietnam?
5. What part of California did Andrew visit during his big adventure?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)