|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what drug was Andrew's Grandfather Pham addicted?
(d) Nettle seed.
2. How much was Andrew charged in Vietnam to repair his bicycle to top running order?
3. What denomination church sponsored the Pham family's immigration to America?
4. Which of Andrew's family members was held in a prison camp?
(a) Both his parents.
(b) All of his family.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. Why wasn't Andrew's mother nervous when the escape boat didn't show up to take them away from the rebel soldiers?
(a) Because she thought they could safely return home and try again later.
(b) Because she had strong religious faith.
(c) Because there were plenty of escape ships that could take them away.
(d) Because she knew they were well hidden in the brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only part of his grandmother's home that Andrew remembered when he visited the home as an adult?
2. How many years difference was there in age between Chi and Andrew?
3. Which of the following people is NOT one of Andrew's siblings?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describe Hung?
5. What country's ship saved the escapees when their ship began to fall apart?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)