|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Chi raised by her grandmother?
(a) As punishment for Chi's bad behavior.
(b) Because Chis' parents couldn't afford to feed all their children.
(c) Because Chi always had a special bond with her grandmother.
(d) All of the answers are true.
2. How many years difference was there in age between Chi and Andrew?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
3. How did Chi's father react when he learned that Chi had been feeding the leper next-door?
(a) He was ashamed and refused to speak to Chi for a week.
(b) He expressed his pride for the first time ever.
(c) He beat Chi severely.
(d) He ignored the good news.
4. When did Andrew immigrate to America?
5. How much was Andrew charged in Vietnam to repair his bicycle to top running order?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Tyle been living away from his wife by the time he met Andrew?
2. What was Andrew's father's name?
3. Who told Andrew to wait for a good day on the Chinese calendar before starting his cycling trip?
4. What liquor did Andrew and Tyle drink together by their bonfire?
5. What was Andrew's birth name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)