|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What liquor did Andrew and Tyle drink together by their bonfire?
2. What was special about the bicyclist Andrew met and stayed with on his way to Ky An?
(a) He had one shriveled arm.
(b) He could speak five different languages fluently.
(c) He only had one leg.
(d) He was undergoing chemotherapy.
3. Who was Andrew pretending to hide from underneath the dining room table?
(b) American soldiers.
(c) Vietnamese soldiers.
(d) The Bogeyman.
4. How many years difference was there in age between Chi and Andrew?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
5. Which of the following was NOT a reason Andrew cried at the Nguyen house?
(a) He felt guilty for Vietnam's poverty.
(b) He missed America.
(c) He felt the extreme sadness of the world.
(d) He missed his sister, Chi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Tyle been living away from his wife by the time he met Andrew?
2. Whose short quote opens the memoir?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Andrew frequently thinks about when remembering the fall of Saigon?
4. How long was Andrew sent to jail for his crime aboard the boxcar?
5. What emotion swept over Andrew when he visited his childhood home?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)