|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Andrew's family originally from?
2. How long had Tyle been living away from his wife by the time he met Andrew?
(a) Five years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Seven years.
3. What was Andrew's birth name?
4. Why did Andrew resolve to ride his bike through Vietnam?
(a) Because he was being very stubborn.
(b) Because he worried he would get lost otherwise.
(c) Because this would be the only way to truly see the countryside.
(d) Because there was no public transportation at the time.
5. What ethnicity was Tyle, the man Andrew met in the desert?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thong was drafted into the Vietnamese army, what did he hope would earn him a good post?
2. What type of school did Andrew attend when he was a child?
3. How long had Ronnie been in a mental institution?
4. What did Andrew's brother's boyfriend tell Andrew to always travel with while in California?
5. Who cared for Andrew as a young boy when his parents left town for business?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)