|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describe Hung?
2. Which of the following was NOT a reason Andrew cried at the Nguyen house?
(a) He missed his sister, Chi.
(b) He felt the extreme sadness of the world.
(c) He felt guilty for Vietnam's poverty.
(d) He missed America.
3. Which highway did Andrew take toward his big adventure?
(a) Highway 3.
(b) Highway 1.
(c) Highway 4.
(d) Highway 2.
4. Which of Andrew's aunties joined his family for their escape out of Vietnam?
(a) Auntie Wung.
(b) Auntie Mung.
(c) Auntie Dung.
(d) Auntie Gung.
5. What animal body part did Andrew consume while at a bar with his three uncles?
(a) A pig fetus.
(b) An alligator liver.
(c) A cobra heart.
(d) A chicken embryo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Andrew's uncle was the only one to support his cross-country bicycle trip in Vietnam?
2. How long did Andrew spend in Mexico?
3. What did Andrew's friends think about his decision to move back in with his parents?
4. What did Andrew's brother's boyfriend tell Andrew to always travel with while in California?
5. Which of Andrew's family members was held in a prison camp?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)