|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Andrew blame for Chi's death?
(a) Never being accepted by their family.
(b) Becoming too American.
(c) Pressure to achieve too much.
(d) Missing home.
2. Which highway did Andrew take toward his big adventure?
(a) Highway 4.
(b) Highway 3.
(c) Highway 2.
(d) Highway 1.
3. What was Andrew's birth name?
4. How did Chi's father react when he learned that Chi had been feeding the leper next-door?
(a) He was ashamed and refused to speak to Chi for a week.
(b) He beat Chi severely.
(c) He expressed his pride for the first time ever.
(d) He ignored the good news.
5. Which of the following was NOT a reason Andrew cried at the Nguyen house?
(a) He felt the extreme sadness of the world.
(b) He missed his sister, Chi.
(c) He felt guilty for Vietnam's poverty.
(d) He missed America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Andrew charged in Vietnam to repair his bicycle to top running order?
2. How many children did Tyle have?
3. In actuality, where was Andrew planning to cycle next?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describe Hung?
5. Which country did the escape boat pretend to be from as they were escaping Vietnam?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)