|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a reason Andrew cried at the Nguyen house?
(a) He missed America.
(b) He missed his sister, Chi.
(c) He felt guilty for Vietnam's poverty.
(d) He felt the extreme sadness of the world.
2. Why wasn't Andrew's mother nervous when the escape boat didn't show up to take them away from the rebel soldiers?
(a) Because she knew they were well hidden in the brush.
(b) Because there were plenty of escape ships that could take them away.
(c) Because she thought they could safely return home and try again later.
(d) Because she had strong religious faith.
3. What job did Andrew's father secure upon moving to America?
(d) Military special agent.
4. How long was Andrew's layover in Japan?
(a) 45 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 15 days.
5. From Mung Man, how many miles was the trip to Hanoi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Andrew and Trieu breakup?
2. How often did the Pham family visit the beach in California?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name for one of Andrew's uncles?
4. What did Viet sell for a living?
5. Which highway did Andrew take toward his big adventure?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)