|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item did Chi regularly feed the leper girl?
(d) Milk yogurt.
2. What did the "toughs" who boarded Andrew's bus bully the passengers into buying?
(a) Beaded ponchos.
(c) A cure-all potion.
(d) Homemade whiskey.
3. What did Wong, the man Andrew befriended at the Indonesian refugee camp, do for a living?
(a) He was a pig butcher.
(b) He was a candlestick maker.
(c) He was an elementary school teacher.
(d) He was a jade cutter.
4. How much was Andrew charged in Vietnam to repair his bicycle to top running order?
5. Which of the following people is NOT one of Andrew's siblings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Chi raised by her grandmother?
2. How did Andrew's father punish him for watching television too long?
3. Why did Andrew feel ashamed when, as an adult, he was reunited with his Vietnamese family?
4. What denomination church sponsored the Pham family's immigration to America?
5. Why did Andrew resolve to ride his bike through Vietnam?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)