|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Catechism defines the source of strife within marriages as being what?
2. What is beatitude?
(a) The mental state of the Saints and Angels.
(b) Being able to see the beauty in all things.
(c) The act of being beautiful in one's attitude.
(d) Being able to see opportunities and advantages within difficulties.
3. What does morality have to with?
(a) Actions that one believes to be right.
(b) Actions and thoughts that are pure.
(c) What one thinks and does.
(d) Actions which are good, and those that are evil.
4. Israel crossing the Red Sea and the River Jordan and arriving in the promised lands are also recognized as what?
(a) Times when water is a destroyer of man.
(b) Times when water is a dangerous force.
(c) Times when water does not listen to man.
(d) Times when the purifying powers of water were brought into play.
5. Why is oil used during Confirmation?
(a) It has a nice smell.
(b) It is preferred by those being confirmed.
(c) It is luxurious and functional.
(d) It is easy to come by.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is required when one prays?
2. What kinds of killing are all wrong?
3. What is concupiscence?
4. What is a powerful and special device that provides a means of connection?
5. Why should one not kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the article say about the notion of conversion of heart?
2. What happens after one is baptized, regarding sin?
3. What is said about how God appears in mankind?
4. What does the Catechism say about joining the Holy Orders?
5. To what does the Third Commandment pertain?
6. What is the purpose of the Holy Orders?
7. Can people achieve perfection?
8. What is said about Matrimony?
9. What is the purpose of Baptism?
10. What is beatitude? Why is this good?
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)