|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are options for the earthly life divided?
(a) Into healthy and unhealthy.
(b) Into love and hate.
(c) Into happiness and unhappiness.
(d) Into life and salvation or destruction.
2. What is a powerful and special device that provides a means of connection?
(a) A compliment.
(b) A name.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A request.
3. What is the term used in the context of specific requests for love and dedication on the levels of mind and heart and through action?
4. What does the Catholic Church say about groups that contribute to vice?
(a) They are to be prayed for.
(b) They are to be dissolved through force.
(c) They should be sent to hell.
(d) They are to be dissolved through repentance of the participants.
5. What are the sources and types of law briefly explained?
(a) There is the law of man.
(b) There is God as the source of all laws.
(c) There is God's law and the law of the land.
(d) There is God as the source of eternal law, and as the creator of natural laws and revealed law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the individual have the choice to decide whether to do good or evil?
2. What is beatitude?
3. What does confession to a priest also do?
4. What kinds of killing are all wrong?
5. Is there a difference in the way Confirmation is done by the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the article say about the notion of conversion of heart?
2. What is beatitude? Why is this good?
3. Can people achieve perfection?
4. What is meant by confession?
5. What contradiction exists regarding the fall of the angels?
6. What is meant by social justice?
7. What does the Catechism say about joining the Holy Orders?
8. What is said about how God appears in mankind?
9. What is the purpose of Baptism?
10. What is another part of Confession?
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)