|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is it viewed as perfectly acceptable to forgo marriage?
(a) When one does not want to marry.
(b) When it is in one's best interest to not marry.
(c) When it is done to facilitate the achievement of other honorable ends.
(d) When one is not healthy.
2. Is socialization a necessary part of human development?
3. How does Catholic ordination enable the minister to be?
(a) As a clear window to the light of Christ's power.
(b) As sinless.
(c) As a powerful leader.
(d) As a judgmental leader.
4. What does a life of brothers and sisters trigger?
5. Those born within the Catholic faith are most likely to have a Confirmation rite when they are _____________.
(a) A small child.
(b) An adolescent.
(c) An infant.
(d) An adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the emphasis regarding Holy Orders and Matrimony?
2. Why is the greatest moral virtue needed in those who wield public authority?
3. How are options for the earthly life divided?
4. What is required when one prays?
5. What is the term used in the context of specific requests for love and dedication on the levels of mind and heart and through action?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the article say about the notion of conversion of heart?
2. What is said about how God appears in mankind?
3. What is the First Commandment?
4. What does the Catechism say about joining the Holy Orders?
5. What contradiction exists regarding the fall of the angels?
6. What is meant by social justice?
7. What is meant by confession?
8. What is Christian prayer?
9. What is beatitude? Why is this good?
10. What is the Second Commandment?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)