|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Catechism, for whom is this ordination open?
(a) Only men.
(b) Men and women.
(c) Only women.
2. What is the purpose of the Holy Orders?
(a) To keep order in a church.
(b) To make sure the clergy are doing what is expected of them.
(c) To integrate a person within the Church in a new way.
(d) To incorporate Christians into service to the Church.
3. Whatever one does to another or to oneself, one has also done to whom?
(b) The earth.
(c) Jesus the Christ.
(d) Other gods.
4. The Catechism defines the source of strife within marriages as being what?
5. Those who did not deny Christ confessed Him to whom?
(d) One another.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is it viewed as perfectly acceptable to forgo marriage?
2. Do the sacraments of initiation into the Catholic religion intentionally create conditions ideal for any particular individual to serve others in certain ways with a focus on the spiritual aspect of relating?
3. How can people purify the physical realm?
4. What is the downside of unconditional love?
5. What is social justice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the sin-like behaviors of the baptized called? What is the purpose of it?
2. What is meant by "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor?"
3. What contradiction exists regarding the fall of the angels?
4. What is the Second Commandment?
5. Why is socialization important for humanity?
6. To what does the Third Commandment pertain?
7. What is the purpose of Baptism?
8. What is the First Commandment?
9. What happens after one is baptized, regarding sin?
10. Can people achieve perfection?
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)