|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can people purify the physical realm?
(a) By protecting others from pain and suffering.
(b) By engaging the body in healthy behaviors.
(c) By protecting oneself from pain.
(d) By engaging the body in actions that are devoted to God and are for the common good.
2. When is it viewed as perfectly acceptable to forgo marriage?
(a) When one does not want to marry.
(b) When it is done to facilitate the achievement of other honorable ends.
(c) When it is in one's best interest to not marry.
(d) When one is not healthy.
3. As what is Confirmation also known?
4. What is repentance?
(a) An apology.
(b) To work at correcting or improving behavior in order to achieve a higher standard.
(c) Sinless behavior.
(d) Complete forgiveness for sins.
5. What are free will and sentience, or rationality?
(a) Two aspects of humanity.
(b) Two qualities that most strongly indicate the divine within humanity.
(c) Two gifts bestowed by God.
(d) Two contrasting ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Do the sacraments of initiation into the Catholic religion intentionally create conditions ideal for any particular individual to serve others in certain ways with a focus on the spiritual aspect of relating?
2. Is it suggested that there is meaningfulness behind repetition?
3. Properly aligned from within, the individual can do what?
4. What is the one most well-known form of confession?
5. What follows Confession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is meant by confession?
2. What is Christian prayer?
3. What is the significance of water?
4. What does the Catechism say about joining the Holy Orders?
5. Why is socialization important for humanity?
6. What is beatitude? Why is this good?
7. Why is the greatest moral virtue needed in those who wield public authority?
8. What is the First Commandment?
9. What contradiction exists regarding the fall of the angels?
10. What is the purpose of the Holy Orders?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)