|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the different Holy Orders?
(a) Pope, bishop, and priest.
(b) Bishop and priest.
(c) Bishop, priest, and deacon.
(d) Deacon and lay assistant.
2. According to the Catechism, for whom is this ordination open?
(b) Men and women.
(c) Only women.
(d) Only men.
3. Do the sacraments of initiation into the Catholic religion intentionally create conditions ideal for any particular individual to serve others in certain ways with a focus on the spiritual aspect of relating?
4. Freedom within the spectrum of choices that "fall amongst the good" is only furthered and enhanced by what?
(a) Intimacy with the Church.
(b) Intimacy with others.
(c) Intimacy with Christ.
(d) Intimacy with oneself.
5. What is the purpose of the Holy Orders?
(a) To incorporate Christians into service to the Church.
(b) To make sure the clergy are doing what is expected of them.
(c) To keep order in a church.
(d) To integrate a person within the Church in a new way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Properly aligned from within, the individual can do what?
2. The Catechism defines the source of strife within marriages as being what?
3. From whom is prayer a gift?
4. Through practicing what virtues can Christians come closer to understanding how to serve God?
5. Israel crossing the Red Sea and the River Jordan and arriving in the promised lands are also recognized as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about how God appears in mankind?
2. What does the Lord's Prayer contain? What is the importance of this prayer?
3. What does the article say about the notion of conversion of heart?
4. What is said about Confirmation?
5. Can people achieve perfection?
6. What are the sin-like behaviors of the baptized called? What is the purpose of it?
7. Why is socialization important for humanity?
8. What does the Catechism say about joining the Holy Orders?
9. What is said about Matrimony?
10. What is the Second Commandment?
This section contains 1,203 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)