|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fears the name of Jesus?
(a) Other gods.
(b) All people.
(c) Evil spirits.
2. Who invoked the Savior God?
(b) The high priests.
(c) The priest's assistants.
(d) The people.
3. How many specified types of interpretation exist?
4. Through liturgy, what happens to the People of God?
(a) They are transformed.
(b) They are sinless.
(c) They are patient.
(d) They are given peace.
5. Who is this book also designed to benefit?
(a) Other religious leaders.
(b) Other denominations.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Others of the Christian faith and the curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Jesus the cornerstone?
2. According to the Church, Christ spent the three days that he was deceased where?
3. How is the word creed defined?
4. Why is the power of forgiveness offered by Jesus and the Apostles so profound?
5. Baptism assures salvation and the spiritual mark of purification. Do sin and temptation always instantly disappear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does liturgy help those who perform these acts?
2. What do the twelve apostles represent?
3. What is the purpose of this first chapter?
4. What is one problem the English translation causes?
5. What is meant by ecclesia?
6. What types of men were anointed by the Israelites?
7. What are two symbols of the Church that are described?
8. Why do people have the capacity to come to knowledge of God?
9. How can transmission take place?
10. What does the Catechism say about the resurrection of the body?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)