|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is it viewed as perfectly acceptable to forgo marriage?
(a) When it is done to facilitate the achievement of other honorable ends.
(b) When one is not healthy.
(c) When one does not want to marry.
(d) When it is in one's best interest to not marry.
2. What do these sacraments make someone, regarding the Church?
(a) A leader of a church.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A functional part of the Church.
(d) An obedient servant.
3. The Church reminds readers during the Lord's Prayer of Jesus' teaching that everyone can be and must be what?
4. How can concupiscence be seen most positively?
(a) It provides an act that a believer can perform to be drawn closer to God.
(b) It provides each particular individual with a unique set of challenges so that life need not be too boring or lazy with respect to personal development and intimacy with God.
(c) It provides each individual with proof that angels do exist.
(d) It provides each individual with the strength to live a sinless life.
5. What is concupiscence?
(a) An archangel.
(b) A sacrament.
(c) A religious conscience.
(d) The light dirt that develops on even the baptized.
6. What is the one most well-known form of confession?
(a) In remembrance for the deceased.
(b) One for wrongdoings.
(c) Confessing one's faith in God and Jesus.
(d) Thanking God for all He has done.
7. From whom is prayer a gift?
(b) The Apostles.
(c) One's parents.
(d) Adam and Eve.
8. The first article here is about what?
(a) The love of God.
(b) The life of God.
(c) The name of God.
(d) The image of God.
9. What is repentance?
(a) An apology.
(b) Complete forgiveness for sins.
(c) Sinless behavior.
(d) To work at correcting or improving behavior in order to achieve a higher standard.
10. What is a powerful and special device that provides a means of connection?
(a) A request.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A compliment.
(d) A name.
11. What is parrhesia?
(a) To love unconditionally.
(b) To speak everything.
(c) To speak calmly.
(d) To love all.
12. Do the sacraments of initiation into the Catholic religion intentionally create conditions ideal for any particular individual to serve others in certain ways with a focus on the spiritual aspect of relating?
13. What does a life of brothers and sisters trigger?
14. What is healthy self-love?
(a) Not selfish nor self-abusive.
(b) Caring only about oneself.
(c) Hurting oneself for the sake of others.
(d) Loving others to the extreme.
15. Why should one not kill?
(a) Life is both sacred and of great value.
(b) Satan is the one killer.
(c) Life is in short supply.
(d) Only God can kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the other kind of confession?
2. What follows Confession?
3. As what is Confirmation also known?
4. Why is the woman designated as man's helpmeet?
5. What is the downside of unconditional love?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)