1. To whom is a letter addressed that explains the background of the catechism?
Mainly professional clerics within the denomination.
2. During what is it decided that there is a need to generate an updated version of the catechism?
The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council.
3. What does catechism mean?
It is the entire body of teachings of the religion.
4. What is understood about the catechism regarding other church facilities?
Additions may be made.
5. Who is the book's official author?
The Catholic Church.
This section contains 5,270 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)