|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Lord's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will there be resurrection of the bodies of the deceased?
2. Who fears the name of Jesus?
(a) Evil spirits.
(b) All people.
(c) Other gods.
3. What is the fourth commandment?
(a) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
(b) Obey thy father and they mother.
(c) Love thy neighbor as thyself.
(d) Thou shalt not kill.
4. The Catechism offers _____________ means by which to help understand the real literal significance of what is written.
5. Why is oil used during Confirmation?
(a) It is preferred by those being confirmed.
(b) It has a nice smell.
(c) It is luxurious and functional.
(d) It is easy to come by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whatever one does to another or to oneself, one has also done to whom?
2. Who are exemplars of obedience to God?
3. What is one reason for this change in the Catechism?
4. Jesus is a word that means what?
5. What does a life of brothers and sisters trigger?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)