|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Life in Christ: Chapter 2, The Human Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Catholics what is necessary for someone to be a Christian?
(a) Praise to God.
(b) One baptism of water and spirit.
(c) The grace of God.
2. What are the sources and types of law briefly explained?
(a) There is the law of man.
(b) There is God as the source of all laws.
(c) There is God as the source of eternal law, and as the creator of natural laws and revealed law.
(d) There is God's law and the law of the land.
3. The Church is described as being what?
(a) The Father and Mother of the faithful.
(b) The Mother of the faithful.
(c) The Child of all.
4. How many sacraments are in the Catholic Church?
5. Is this a work of man?
(a) No, it is a work of God.
(b) Yes, it is a work of man.
(c) No, it is a collaboration between God and man.
(d) Yes, it is partially a work of man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesus the Christ teach his apostles that they had the power to do?
2. Properly aligned from within, the individual can do what?
3. As what is Confirmation also known?
4. Will there be resurrection of the bodies of the deceased?
5. What are the most striking and temporally proximal precursors to Christian baptism?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)