|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Life in Christ: Chapter 2, The Human Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed are presented as what, which are a normative part of Catholic Mass?
(a) "God's rules" together with "Jesus' rules."
(b) "I believe" together with the "We believe."
(c) The rules one must follow.
(d) A prayer to God together with a prayer to Jesus.
2. Who is the one actually tending the flock?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Apostles.
(c) The people.
(d) The divine shepherd.
3. According to the Catechism, for whom is this ordination open?
(a) Only men.
(b) Men and women.
(d) Only women.
4. Lord Jesus was baptized by whom?
(a) John the Baptist.
(c) Simon the Baptist.
(d) Paul the Baptist.
5. The articles of the creed begin with belief in who?
(a) One's self.
(b) God the Father as the One and only God.
(c) The Church.
(d) A higher being.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Catechism defines the source of strife within marriages as being what?
2. What is done in an effort to better know Jesus?
3. What does the Christ mean?
4. What is the purpose of the Holy Orders?
5. Who is the primary intended audience of this book?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)