|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Life in Christ: Chapter 2, The Human Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can one's motivations and intentions be highly relevant?
2. What is the successful movement of teachings from educator to receptive student?
3. Why is the power of forgiveness offered by Jesus and the Apostles so profound?
(a) Forgiveness can sometimes be difficult.
(b) Forgiveness is the best gift one can give.
(c) Forgiveness is a strange concept for people to understand.
(d) Forgiveness is easy to give.
4. Of what was Jesus the cornerstone?
(a) A building.
(b) A barn.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A tomb.
5. With what does matrimony provide individuals?
(a) The opportunity to follow Jesus' instructions.
(b) The opportunity to have children.
(c) The opportunity to love another.
(d) The opportunity to be of loving benefit to one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through liturgy, what happens to the People of God?
2. Where is baptism introduced?
3. Due to the limitations of the human mind, what is the alternative means by which humans can come into knowledge of the divine?
4. Upon what does the first chapter focus?
5. Is this book different from books with one author?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)