|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Life in Christ: Chapter 2, The Human Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is one of the rituals designed to "help remedy a situation when there is a problem."
(a) Anointing of the sick.
(b) Penance and reconciliation.
(c) Eucharist and confirmation.
(d) Baptism and confirmation.
2. Why have a number of these people dedicated some of their time?
(a) They received a sign from God.
(b) It had been demanded of them by the Pope.
(c) To fulfill the request to create a new high quality edition of the catechism.
(d) They had nothing better to do.
3. How many kinds of men were anointed by the Israelites?
4. What does the Christ mean?
(b) The Messiah.
(d) Our Beloved.
5. What did Jesus the Christ teach his apostles that they had the power to do?
(a) Walk on water.
(b) Be selfless.
(c) Punish sinners.
(d) Forgive sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Israel crossing the Red Sea and the River Jordan and arriving in the promised lands are also recognized as what?
2. What is one reason for this change in the Catechism?
3. Who is the primary intended audience of this book?
4. What have the organizers used in organizing the book?
5. Why is the power of forgiveness offered by Jesus and the Apostles so profound?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)