|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Celebration of the Christian Mysteries: Chapter 3, The Sacraments of Personal Unions & Funerals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the book's official author?
(a) A group of Bishops.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Priests from around the world.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. Through liturgy, what happens to the People of God?
(a) They are transformed.
(b) They are sinless.
(c) They are patient.
(d) They are given peace.
3. How does Man's Response to God begin?
(a) God seeks out friendship with people through daily activities.
(b) People seek out friendship with God through daily activities.
(c) People and God meet during daily activities.
(d) God comes to everyone at birth.
4. How does this book differ from Scriptures?
(a) It is not the truth.
(b) It can be believed by all.
(c) It is not and does not pretend to be, a work of God.
(d) It is simpler to read.
5. What does Baptism do?
(a) It makes families happy.
(b) It makes a person wet.
(c) It washes away sins from an entire family.
(d) It washes away sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is this a work of man?
2. What are the different Holy Orders?
3. Baptism assures salvation and the spiritual mark of purification. Do sin and temptation always instantly disappear?
4. Why must confession of wrongdoings for Catholics include speaking to a priest?
5. How many sacraments are in the Catholic Church?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)