|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 6, The Creeds: Articles of Forgiveness & The Resurrection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can this be trusted more than one's parents?
(a) One's mortal parents are fallible.
(b) One's mortal parents are not one with God.
(c) One's mortal parents love only themselves.
(d) One's mortal parents are not one's real parents.
2. According to the Church, people have the capacity to come to knowledge of God for how many reasons?
3. Who are exemplars of obedience to God?
(a) Abraham and David.
(b) Jesus and his Disciples.
(c) The Apostles.
(d) Abraham and Mary, the mother of Christ.
4. Upon what does the first chapter focus?
(a) How the Church began.
(b) How people in the Church treat others.
(c) The Church's opinions of other religions.
(d) How people desire God and wish for knowledge of God.
5. Is this a work of man?
(a) Yes, it is a work of man.
(b) No, it is a work of God.
(c) Yes, it is partially a work of man.
(d) No, it is a collaboration between God and man.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is baptism?
2. How does baptism unite the People of God?
3. The articles of the creed begin with belief in who?
4. The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed are presented as what, which are a normative part of Catholic Mass?
5. Of what was Jesus the cornerstone?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)