|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 6, The Creeds: Articles of Forgiveness & The Resurrection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those who are presently Jews but not Christians are still doing what?
(a) Awaiting a Messiah.
(b) Praising the Lord.
(c) Seeing the Messiah.
(d) Worshiping God.
2. The Catechism explains that people who are genuine Christians even if they are not members of the Roman Catholic Church naturally do what?
(a) Cause problems for the Catholic Church.
(b) Fear the Catholic Church.
(c) Avoid the Catholic Church.
(d) Come into a kind of communion with the Catholic Church by virtue of their faith.
3. Who is one able to trust better than one's own parents?
(c) The apostles.
(d) The Church.
4. The meaning of Jesus is in what language?
5. Baptism assures salvation and the spiritual mark of purification. Do sin and temptation always instantly disappear?
(a) Yes, almost always.
(b) No, not always.
(c) Yes, always.
(d) No, never.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the creeds may inadvertently sow minor confusion?
2. How is the word creed defined?
3. Due to the limitations of the human mind, what is the alternative means by which humans can come into knowledge of the divine?
4. What have the organizers used in organizing the book?
5. The Catechism offers _____________ means by which to help understand the real literal significance of what is written.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)