|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 5, The Creeds Continued, Belief in the Catholic Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Hebrew spelling of YHWH when properly translated actually say?
(a) IT IS WHAT IT IS.
(b) IT WAS WHAT IT WAS.
(c) YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.
(d) I AM WHO I AM.
2. How does Man's Response to God begin?
(a) People and God meet during daily activities.
(b) People seek out friendship with God through daily activities.
(c) God seeks out friendship with people through daily activities.
(d) God comes to everyone at birth.
3. During what is it decided that there is a need to generate an updated version of the catechism?
(a) The Third Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(b) The First Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(c) The Fourth Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(d) The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council.
4. The Catechism offers _____________ means by which to help understand the real literal significance of what is written.
5. Once God's will and Spirit are recognized within one's life despite his often invisible state, what is the correct response?
Short Answer Questions
1. For Catholics what is necessary for someone to be a Christian?
2. To whom is a letter addressed that explains the background of the catechism?
3. The development of the Church, the Catholic Church explains, is a response of God's to what?
4. Will there be resurrection of the bodies of the deceased?
5. What are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)