|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 5, The Creeds Continued, Belief in the Catholic Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the work been assembled?
(a) By one editor.
(b) Each Bishop took a section to complete.
(c) By the workings of the Pope.
(d) In a collaborative effort.
2. Who is this book intended to serve?
(a) The people.
(b) All of humanity.
(d) The Church.
3. Once God's will and Spirit are recognized within one's life despite his often invisible state, what is the correct response?
4. How many kinds of men were anointed by the Israelites?
5. What have the organizers used in organizing the book?
(a) An orderly system of chapters.
(b) Many small chapters.
(c) A special numerical system.
(d) A typical set-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can others be brought into belief?
2. The meaning of Jesus is in what language?
3. Upon what does the first chapter focus?
4. What is meant by tradition?
5. What do a sheepfold, a cultivated field, and a temple all have in common?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)