|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 2, Man's Response to God in Two Articles of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do religious teachers continue?
(a) The work of the original 12 apostles.
(b) The work of King David.
(c) The work of Abraham.
(d) The work of the first Christians.
2. Once God's will and Spirit are recognized within one's life despite his often invisible state, what is the correct response?
3. Why is the New Testament affirmed as the continuation of the Old Testament?
(a) Since characters in the Old Testament are mentioned in the New Testament.
(b) Since both books share the same God.
(c) Since they have the same authors.
(d) Since Christ's arrival has been predicted by and prepared for through the Old Testament.
4. Due to the limitations of the human mind, what is the alternative means by which humans can come into knowledge of the divine?
5. Who worked on this book?
(a) Catholic congregations.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Church officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Church, people have the capacity to come to knowledge of God for how many reasons?
2. What does catechism mean?
3. How can others be brought into belief?
4. How does this book differ from Scriptures?
5. What is the successful movement of teachings from educator to receptive student?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)