|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 2, Man's Response to God in Two Articles of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can this be trusted more than one's parents?
(a) One's mortal parents are fallible.
(b) One's mortal parents are not one's real parents.
(c) One's mortal parents love only themselves.
(d) One's mortal parents are not one with God.
2. How does this book differ from Scriptures?
(a) It is simpler to read.
(b) It is not and does not pretend to be, a work of God.
(c) It is not the truth.
(d) It can be believed by all.
3. How can others be brought into belief?
(a) Through the Holy Spirit.
(b) Through education.
(c) Through education and exposure to Christ's teachings and miracles.
(d) Through prayer.
4. Who is this book intended to serve?
(a) All of humanity.
(c) The people.
(d) The Church.
5. What is meant by tradition?
(a) The religious dogma created by religious leaders.
(b) The secular activities of the Church.
(c) The outward appearance of the Church.
(d) The living tradition of all the Church's operations and every other way that God directs the education of people through the Holy Spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is this book different from books with one author?
2. To whom is a letter addressed that explains the background of the catechism?
3. Who is the primary intended audience of this book?
4. Who is one able to trust better than one's own parents?
5. Who are exemplars of obedience to God?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)