|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 4, The Creeds Part 2: Lord Jesus & the Holy Spirit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this book different from books with one author?
(a) No, not at all.
(b) Yes, quite unlike them.
(c) No, mostly the same.
(d) Yes, completely unlike them.
2. Who are exemplars of obedience to God?
(a) The Apostles.
(b) Abraham and David.
(c) Abraham and Mary, the mother of Christ.
(d) Jesus and his Disciples.
3. How can others be brought into belief?
(a) Through education and exposure to Christ's teachings and miracles.
(b) Through prayer.
(c) Through the Holy Spirit.
(d) Through education.
4. Who is the book's official author?
(a) Priests from around the world.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) A group of Bishops.
(d) The Pope.
5. Who invoked the Savior God?
(b) The people.
(c) The high priests.
(d) The priest's assistants.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Judaism, how often was the Savior God invoked?
2. Who is this book also designed to benefit?
3. What is an important note about the Holy Scriptures?
4. Then to what do the articles of the creed move on?
5. Who is the primary intended audience of this book?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)