|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 4, The Creeds Part 2: Lord Jesus & the Holy Spirit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
(a) Parts of the Bible.
(b) The Trinity.
(c) The Triptych.
(d) The Diptych.
2. During what is it decided that there is a need to generate an updated version of the catechism?
(a) The Third Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(b) The Fourth Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(c) The First Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(d) The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council.
3. Is this book different from books with one author?
(a) Yes, completely unlike them.
(b) Yes, quite unlike them.
(c) No, mostly the same.
(d) No, not at all.
4. What do religious teachers continue?
(a) The work of Abraham.
(b) The work of King David.
(c) The work of the original 12 apostles.
(d) The work of the first Christians.
5. To what does the Lord refer?
(a) His position as Leader of the World.
(b) His position as our Spiritual Parent.
(c) His position as Father.
(d) His position as Ruler of the Universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is a letter addressed that explains the background of the catechism?
2. How can others be brought into belief?
3. Will there be resurrection of the bodies of the deceased?
4. Due to the limitations of the human mind, what is the alternative means by which humans can come into knowledge of the divine?
5. The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed are presented as what, which are a normative part of Catholic Mass?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)