|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Profession of Faith: Chapter 4, The Creeds Part 2: Lord Jesus & the Holy Spirit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the creeds may inadvertently sow minor confusion?
(a) The difficulty of the rules.
(b) The English translation.
(c) The Greek translation.
(d) Their difference from the Bible.
2. During what is it decided that there is a need to generate an updated version of the catechism?
(a) The Fourth Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(b) The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(c) The First Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(d) The Third Vatican Ecumenical Council.
3. Who is one able to trust better than one's own parents?
(a) The Church.
(b) The apostles.
4. How has the work been assembled?
(a) By one editor.
(b) Each Bishop took a section to complete.
(c) In a collaborative effort.
(d) By the workings of the Pope.
5. In Judaism, how often was the Savior God invoked?
(a) Once every decade.
(b) Once annually.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice annually.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important note about the Holy Scriptures?
2. The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed are presented as what, which are a normative part of Catholic Mass?
3. Due to the limitations of the human mind, what is the alternative means by which humans can come into knowledge of the divine?
4. What is meant by tradition?
5. Who is the primary intended audience of this book?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)