|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Life in Christ: Chapter 1, Eight Articles on Principles of the Catholic Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can one's motivations and intentions be highly relevant?
2. What might liturgy be?
(a) Acts that the lay assistant performs during a mass.
(b) Acts of charity towards the local community.
(c) Acts for the good of the Church.
(d) Rituals the priest performs.
3. How are options for the earthly life divided?
(a) Into healthy and unhealthy.
(b) Into love and hate.
(c) Into happiness and unhappiness.
(d) Into life and salvation or destruction.
4. What does morality have to with?
(a) Actions that one believes to be right.
(b) Actions which are good, and those that are evil.
(c) Actions and thoughts that are pure.
(d) What one thinks and does.
5. What does the Hebrew spelling of YHWH when properly translated actually say?
(a) YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.
(b) I AM WHO I AM.
(c) IT WAS WHAT IT WAS.
(d) IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Catechism say about the answer to the question of evil?
2. Does the individual have the choice to decide whether to do good or evil?
3. What are the sacraments that focus upon lifestyle?
4. How is the word creed defined?
5. People are advised to have the view of _____________________.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)