|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Life in Christ: Chapter 1, Eight Articles on Principles of the Catholic Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sacraments are in the Catholic Church?
2. Can one's motivations and intentions be highly relevant?
3. The first article here is about what?
(a) The life of God.
(b) The love of God.
(c) The image of God.
(d) The name of God.
4. What are the sacraments also intended to improve?
(a) The love one has for God.
(b) The understanding of God's rules.
(c) The extent and intensity of intimacy with God.
(d) The Love one has for each other.
5. What does the Hebrew spelling of YHWH when properly translated actually say?
(a) IT IS WHAT IT IS.
(b) YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.
(c) I AM WHO I AM.
(d) IT WAS WHAT IT WAS.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the activities of the liturgy a highpoint?
2. The Church is described as being what?
3. According to whom, a good intention cannot override the bad of an evil action?
4. The articles of the creed begin with belief in who?
5. Does the individual have the choice to decide whether to do good or evil?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)