|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Life in Christ: Chapter 1, Eight Articles on Principles of the Catholic Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
(a) The Diptych.
(b) The Triptych.
(c) The Trinity.
(d) Parts of the Bible.
2. What might liturgy be?
(a) Rituals the priest performs.
(b) Acts of charity towards the local community.
(c) Acts that the lay assistant performs during a mass.
(d) Acts for the good of the Church.
3. People are advised to have the view of _____________________.
(a) Children to parents.
(b) Teachers to children.
(c) Children to teachers.
(d) Parents to children.
4. What does the Catechism say about the answer to the question of evil?
(a) It is very simple.
(b) It is not very dangerous.
(c) It is stronger than God.
(d) It is not simple.
5. The Church is described as being what?
(a) The Child of all.
(b) The Mother of the faithful.
(d) The Father and Mother of the faithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the individual have the choice to decide whether to do good or evil?
2. What about the creeds may inadvertently sow minor confusion?
3. Can one's motivations and intentions be highly relevant?
4. Why are the activities of the liturgy a highpoint?
5. What is beatitude?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)