|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Life in Christ: Chapter 1, Eight Articles on Principles of the Catholic Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the creeds may inadvertently sow minor confusion?
(a) The Greek translation.
(b) The difficulty of the rules.
(c) Their difference from the Bible.
(d) The English translation.
2. Does the individual have the choice to decide whether to do good or evil?
3. Can one's motivations and intentions be highly relevant?
4. What are the sacraments also intended to improve?
(a) The understanding of God's rules.
(b) The extent and intensity of intimacy with God.
(c) The Love one has for each other.
(d) The love one has for God.
5. What are free will and sentience, or rationality?
(a) Two qualities that most strongly indicate the divine within humanity.
(b) Two contrasting ideas.
(c) Two aspects of humanity.
(d) Two gifts bestowed by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed are presented as what, which are a normative part of Catholic Mass?
2. According to whom, a good intention cannot override the bad of an evil action?
3. Then to what do the articles of the creed move on?
4. What is the purpose of the sacraments?
5. About what is the third article?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)