Book 1, Apostolic Constitution: Chapter 1, Prologue
1. To whom is a letter addressed that explains the background of the catechism?
(a) Mainly professional clerics within the denomination.
(b) Critics of the Church.
(c) Religious leaders of other religions.
(d) Leaders of other denominations.
2. During what is it decided that there is a need to generate an updated version of the catechism?
(a) The Third Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(b) The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(c) The First Vatican Ecumenical Council.
(d) The Fourth Vatican Ecumenical Council.
3. What does catechism mean?
(a) It is a summary of the Gospels.
(b) It is the entire body of teachings of the religion.
(c) It is a comparison between the Old Testament and the New Testament.
(d) It is an explanation of the Old Testament.
4. What is understood about the catechism regarding other church facilities?
(a) Some pieces might be subtracted.
(b) Some churches may not follow the Catechism.
(c) Additions may not be made.
(d) Additions may be made.
5. Who is the book's official author?
(a) Priests from around the world.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) A group of Bishops.
This section contains 5,270 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)