|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______ must start with oneself.
(a) Self control.
2. Lynch's brother found a _____ that belonged to Lynch as a child.
(a) Record player.
(b) Photo album.
3. What is the most important thing a person can have?
4. Lynch's favorite piece of advice is which of the following:
(a) Don't give up.
(b) Stay true to yourself.
(c) Never say never.
(d) Once is never enough.
5. Each person on the earth deserves to know ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch's experiences at the time caused him to return to which theory?
2. What word is used to describe something that is referred to so often as to be considered humorous?
3. Which of the following is mentioned as one of the director's greatest works?
4. Which of the following is not mentioned as being an imperative part of the filmmaking process?
5. What word is used to describe something that is different from everything else?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Lynch's thoughts regarding success and failure?
2. Describe the room in the TV show that ending up integral to the plot.
3. Why does Lynch vehemently object to directors adding commentary to their films?
4. During the shooting of Inland Empire, Lynch received confirmation on one popular theory. What was the theory and who was involved?
5. Discuss Lynch's first attempt at creating a digital film for the Internet. What caused the project to go in a different direction?
6. Another happy accident involves the airing of Lynch's famous "Twin Peaks." Explain Lynch's story.
7. What inspiration and confirmation did Lynch receive regarding the title of the movie?
8. Lynch is known for producing "dark" films. What is the common response Lynch draws from people on this subject?
9. Discuss the craftsman from Lynch's childhood and how it relates to creativity.
10. Why is it important to set the scene using every day items?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)