|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch refers to which software program?
(a) Windows Media Player.
(b) Adobe Soundbooth.
(c) Nero Recording Studio.
2. Many people mistake ____ as being a doorway to creativity.
3. Which kind of wood is Lynch's all-time favorite?
(a) Douglas Fir.
4. What color was the room made famous in the TV show?
5. ______ is crucial to a person's ability to function.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author is highly impressed by the use of TM in which arena?
2. Lynch believes that items in a film need to represent the____.
3. What is the name of the movie produced but not written by Lynch?
4. Which of the following actions is greatly decreased through the use of TM?
5. What was the artist's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Lynch's interaction with director Stanley Kubrick.
2. What is a common motivator when trying to get someone to do what you want? What is Lynch's opinion on this motivator? What is a better alternative?
3. What about the incident reminded Lynch of the theory?
4. Why is Lynch so adamant about staying true to oneself?
5. Discuss Lynch's first attempt at creating a digital film for the Internet. What caused the project to go in a different direction?
6. What are typical emotions regarding the completion of a creative project?
7. Discuss the craftsman from Lynch's childhood and how it relates to creativity.
8. Why is it important to set the scene using every day items?
9. What inspiration and confirmation did Lynch receive regarding the title of the movie?
10. How can one live the art life and be true to one's own creativity without starving to death?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)