|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first of Lynch's favorite directors to be mentioned in this section?
2. What word is used to describe something that is referred to so often as to be considered humorous?
3. Which director was visited in the hospital?
4. What type of grain pleases Lynch the most?
5. Lynch believes there are many misconceptions about which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the right elements come together, it is referred to as being which of the following:
2. What is the name of the director that invited Lynch to his house?
3. Which actor did Lynch automatically choose for the project?
4. Lynch believes in supporting which kind of education?
5. How many minutes of film had Lynch shot before he decided to make the project a feature film?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can one live the art life and be true to one's own creativity without starving to death?
2. What about the incident reminded Lynch of the theory?
3. What are Lynch's thoughts regarding success and failure?
4. What is a common motivator when trying to get someone to do what you want? What is Lynch's opinion on this motivator? What is a better alternative?
5. Everyone wants world peace. How does Lynch help the cause?
6. During the shooting of Inland Empire, Lynch received confirmation on one popular theory. What was the theory and who was involved?
7. What inspiration and confirmation did Lynch receive regarding the title of the movie?
8. Discuss Lynch's first attempt at creating a digital film for the Internet. What caused the project to go in a different direction?
9. What are typical emotions regarding the completion of a creative project?
10. Why is Lynch so adamant about staying true to oneself?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)