|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is essential to figuring out one's path?
2. How long did it take to make that particular movie?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. Dealing with which part of the casting process is the most critical?
(b) Dressing rooms.
4. Lynch states that he meditates a minimum of ___ times per day.
5. This doctor is an expert in which of the following areas:
(a) Quantum physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two things must come together to give birth to creativity?
2. This body of water represents which emotion?
3. Which of the following is not necessarily under the control of a film's director?
4. What was the name of the composer chosen by Lynch?
5. Lynch believes that the most important part of the pre-production part of filmmaking is to get everyone on the ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did TM affect Lynch's relationship with negativity?
2. What caused Lynch to put his artistic dreams on hold when he was a child?
3. What is the purpose of TM? What is the pay off for committing to the practice?
4. What was Lynch's first impression of Hollywood? What is desirable about the area?
5. What creates an initial idea? How do bigger ideas come into reality? How does Lynch feel about idea fragments?
6. Explain when and where Lynch tried TM for the first time. How has that experience affected Lynch's life?
7. Explain how and why Lynch changed his thinking regarding TM.
8. Why is rehearsal important? What is its purpose?
9. What is Lynch's opinion of sound in film?
10. Why does Lynch believe that every film is an experiment? What happens if the experiment fails?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)