|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch has negative feelings about which one of the following?
(b) Director's commentary.
(c) Copy cats.
(d) Personal interviews.
2. When the right elements come together, it is referred to as being which of the following:
3. Lynch refers to an unusual incident during the filming of which of the following:
(a) Twin Peaks.
(c) Mulholland Drive.
(d) Lost Highways.
4. If one practices Lynch's ways, there will surely be an increase in one's ______.
5. Lynch's favorite piece of advice is which of the following:
(a) Never say never.
(b) Once is never enough.
(c) Don't give up.
(d) Stay true to yourself.
6. How many minutes of film had Lynch shot before he decided to make the project a feature film?
7. ______ are often a blessing in disguise.
8. What word is used to describe the stereotypical emotion of creative people?
9. What is the name of the director that invited Lynch to his house?
10. What does Lynch refuse to add to the DVDs of his movies?
(d) Song list.
11. A group of meditators has proven that TM drastically reduces all but which of the following?
12. What was the title of Lynch's new and innovative project?
(b) "Return to Alcatraz."
(c) "Inland Empire."
(d) "Reaching Bobby."
13. The focus of many artists is to learn how to expand one's _____.
14. What was the artist's first name?
15. What term was used to describe the preview ratings received by Lynch's new TV show?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch's brother found a _____ that belonged to Lynch as a child.
2. The man's work was thought to be _____.
3. Which famous artist is referred to by Lynch?
4. What is the most important thing a person can have?
5. The name of the film was inspired by a story about the actor's _____.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)