|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the movie produced but not written by Lynch?
(a) "Girl, Interrupted."
(b) "Man in the Moon."
(c) "The Straight Story."
2. If one practices Lynch's ways, there will surely be an increase in one's ______.
3. A group of meditators has proven that TM drastically reduces all but which of the following?
4. If an artist creates a large body of work, the artist is said to be:
5. What was the name of Lynch's Polish friend?
6. Many people in the creative field feel that it is necessary to do what?
(d) Deprive oneself.
7. What term does Lynch use to describe unusual events?
(a) Happy accidents.
(c) Unintended luck.
(d) Good fortune.
8. What word is used to describe something that is different from everything else?
9. Lynch uses which of the following words to describe something that is examined closely?
10. Many people mistake ____ as being a doorway to creativity.
11. The film was originally intended to be released where?
(b) Old Hollywood theaters.
(c) Art schools.
(d) High schools.
12. Who is the first of Lynch's favorite directors to be mentioned in this section?
13. What was the artist's first name?
14. ______ must start with oneself.
(a) Self control.
15. Which famous artist is referred to by Lynch?
(c) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______ is crucial to a person's ability to function.
2. Lynch can use his digital video equipment to film ___ minutes at a time.
3. Lynch has negative feelings about which one of the following?
4. Which director was visited in the hospital?
5. Which of the following actions is greatly decreased through the use of TM?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)