|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch refers to which software program?
(a) Nero Recording Studio.
(c) Adobe Soundbooth.
(d) Windows Media Player.
2. Which element of film is the easiest to adjust or manipulate?
3. What type of grain pleases Lynch the most?
4. ______ are often a blessing in disguise.
5. ______ must start with oneself.
(b) Self control.
6. What term was used to describe the preview ratings received by Lynch's new TV show?
7. Lynch can use his digital video equipment to film ___ minutes at a time.
8. Lynch believes that everyone affects which of the following?
(a) His work.
9. What adjective is used to describe the ratings after the episode aired?
10. Lynch believes in supporting which kind of education?
11. What is the name of the director that invited Lynch to his house?
12. What animal is used in Lynch's analogy of doing the right thing consistently?
13. The man's work was thought to be _____.
14. Which of the following is a hobby for Lynch?
(d) Restoring old cars.
15. What term does Lynch use to describe unusual events?
(a) Happy accidents.
(b) Good fortune.
(c) Unintended luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch also uses an analogy regarding what form of transportation?
2. The author states that living the _____ life is a tricky thing.
3. Who is the first of Lynch's favorite directors to be mentioned in this section?
4. Lynch was fascinated by the lack of which element in the man's work?
5. Which of the following is mentioned as one of the director's greatest works?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)