|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author is highly impressed by the use of TM in which arena?
(b) Artists' studios.
2. Who is the first of Lynch's favorite directors to be mentioned in this section?
3. Which of the following actions is greatly decreased through the use of TM?
4. What term was used to describe the preview ratings received by Lynch's new TV show?
5. The movie "Lost Highways" was partly inspired by what celebrity?
(a) OJ Simpson.
(b) Kiefer Sutherland.
(c) Dennis Hopper.
(d) Tiger Woods.
6. Where was Lynch when he learned about this misconception?
(a) Middle school.
(b) Art school.
7. What color was the room made famous in the TV show?
8. What is the first episode of a new TV show called?
9. Which famous artist is referred to by Lynch?
(d) Van Gogh.
10. Which of the following is mentioned as one of the director's greatest works?
(a) "The Big Sleep."
(b) "Sunset Boulevard."
(d) "Wizard of Oz."
11. What was the title of Lynch's new and innovative project?
(a) "Inland Empire."
(b) "Return to Alcatraz."
(d) "Reaching Bobby."
12. Which of the following is a vital element in creating cinema?
13. Lynch believes that items in a film need to represent the____.
(b) Real world.
(d) Actor's life.
14. Which director was visited in the hospital?
15. Lynch's favorite piece of advice is which of the following:
(a) Don't give up.
(b) Stay true to yourself.
(c) Once is never enough.
(d) Never say never.
Short Answer Questions
1. Digital video gives film a grainy quality that is reminiscent of which decade in Hollywood?
2. How old was Lynch when he had the item?
3. Lynch refers to an unusual incident during the filming of which of the following:
4. What common item was missing from this recent film project?
5. The name of the film was inspired by a story about the actor's _____.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)