|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an artist creates a large body of work, the artist is said to be:
2. What does Lynch refuse to add to the DVDs of his movies?
(c) Song list.
3. Many people in the creative field feel that it is necessary to do what?
(d) Deprive oneself.
4. The film was originally intended to be released where?
(a) Art schools.
(b) Old Hollywood theaters.
(c) High schools.
5. What adjective is used to describe the ratings after the episode aired?
6. Which of the following is mentioned as one of the director's greatest works?
(a) "The Big Sleep."
(c) "Sunset Boulevard."
(d) "Wizard of Oz."
7. ______ must start with oneself.
(a) Self control.
8. What item was the friend eventually allowed to use in the film?
(a) Light bulb.
(d) Hula hoop.
9. Which director was visited in the hospital?
10. Lynch believes that items in a film need to represent the____.
(a) Real world.
(c) Actor's life.
11. If one practices Lynch's ways, there will surely be an increase in one's ______.
12. The name of the film was inspired by a story about the actor's _____.
13. Many filmmakers like to take what kind of shots?
14. Lynch believes that ____ is a key tool that should be used by filmmakers.
15. What was the name of Lynch's Polish friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. ______ is crucial to a person's ability to function.
2. Which of the following actions is greatly decreased through the use of TM?
3. Lynch also uses an analogy regarding what form of transportation?
4. Which of the following is not mentioned as being an imperative part of the filmmaking process?
5. What is the name of the movie produced but not written by Lynch?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)