|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is often used as a motivational tool?
2. Lynch was fascinated by the lack of which element in the man's work?
(b) Electric tools.
3. If an artist creates a large body of work, the artist is said to be:
4. Lynch's brother found a _____ that belonged to Lynch as a child.
(c) Photo album.
(d) Record player.
5. Oftentimes successful filmmakers have a distinct fear of which of the following:
(b) Bad reviews.
(d) Losing financial support.
6. The author is highly impressed by the use of TM in which arena?
(c) Artists' studios.
7. ______ are often a blessing in disguise.
8. Which group of people is mentioned as one that always talks about world peace?
(a) Beauty pageant contestants.
(d) Corporate executives.
9. The author states that living the _____ life is a tricky thing.
10. What task was being performed by a man who would soon become an integral part of the TV show?
(a) Moving furniture.
(b) Sweeping the floors.
(c) Delivering coffee.
(d) Painting a set.
11. What was the artist's first name?
12. When the right elements come together, it is referred to as being which of the following:
13. Many filmmakers like to take what kind of shots?
14. Which director was visited in the hospital?
15. What was the title of Lynch's new and innovative project?
(a) "Reaching Bobby."
(b) "Inland Empire."
(d) "Return to Alcatraz."
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people in the creative field feel that it is necessary to do what?
2. The focus of many artists is to learn how to expand one's _____.
3. The friend became obsessed with which item?
4. Lynch believes there are many misconceptions about which of the following?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as being an imperative part of the filmmaking process?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)