|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following has a language all its own?
2. In which year does the book startout reviewing Lynch's life?
3. What item is used to signify the act of understanding?
(c) Light bulb.
(d) Ringing bell.
4. What tool is essential to figuring out one's path?
5. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
6. Which two things must come together to give birth to creativity?
(a) Heart and soul.
(b) Emotion and intellect.
(c) Night and day.
(d) Spirit and mind.
7. What is another name for the final destination?
8. What stood in the way of Lynch's early projects?
(a) Lack of free time.
(b) Lack of experience.
(c) No materials.
9. Which newspaper did Lynch work for after creating the piece?
(b) LA Weekly.
(c) Chicago Tribune.
(d) New York Times.
10. In what year was Transcendental Meditation introduced to the western world?
11. According to the principles of TM, which of the following is unavoidable?
(a) Internal change.
12. Practicing TM does not mean that one will find:
(a) Lack of stress.
(b) Peace of mind.
(c) Specific solutions.
(d) A set path.
13. What is the name of this particular movie?
(b) Twin Peaks.
(c) Blue Velvet.
(d) Lost Highways.
14. What did Lynch create almost by accident?
(a) Artists' roundtable.
(b) Prize winning sculpture.
(c) Animated film.
(d) First painting.
15. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of the composer/musician?
2. Which character was the actor scheduled to portray?
3. Lynch believes that having someone ruin your film is like:
4. If a solution comes to Lynch while he is in the last stage of consciousness, he refers to it as:
5. Lynch refers to which doctor?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)