|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dealing with which part of the casting process is the most critical?
(a) Dressing rooms.
2. Lynch discusses his choices regarding music for which film?
(a) Blue Velvet.
(b) Twin Peaks.
(c) The Elephant Man.
(d) Wild at Heart.
3. Which two things must come together to give birth to creativity?
(a) Emotion and intellect.
(b) Night and day.
(c) Spirit and mind.
(d) Heart and soul.
4. Lynch believes that every film is a(n) ______.
(a) Expression of self.
(d) Labor of love.
5. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
6. Where did Lynch begin practicing TM?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
7. This doctor is an expert in which of the following areas:
(b) Quantum physics.
8. According to Lynch, which place/object is the best entrance into the world?
9. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
10. What was the surname of Lynch's childhood friend?
11. Lynch claims that many people do not understand that creativity requires a great deal of which of the following:
(a) Mental preparation.
12. How long did it take to make that particular movie?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
13. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
14. Lynch believes that having someone ruin your film is like:
(a) Dying twice.
(b) Slipping on a banana peel.
(c) Being buried alive.
(d) Falling off a bridge.
15. Which of the following is not necessarily under the control of a film's director?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch believes that ideas are delivered in what way?
2. What term does Lynch use when he feels inundated with fear and negative emotions?
3. In which year does the book startout reviewing Lynch's life?
4. What is the name of the friend Lynch met in the new neighborhood?
5. Lynch believes that his ____ for the film was ultimately ruined.
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)