|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lynch use when referring to a union between an actor and a part?
(d) In sync.
2. What did Lynch create almost by accident?
(a) Animated film.
(b) Artists' roundtable.
(c) Prize winning sculpture.
(d) First painting.
3. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
4. Lynch states that a sentence from which book made the spiritual film make sense?
(a) Les Miserables.
(d) Catcher in the Rye.
5. What is the final destination for one that practices TM?
6. Which of the following has a language all its own?
7. Dealing with which part of the casting process is the most critical?
(a) Dressing rooms.
8. What term does Lynch use when he feels inundated with fear and negative emotions?
(a) Curse of the Sea Turtle.
(b) Suffocating Rubber Clown Suit.
(c) Tower of Terror.
(d) Bottomless Pit.
9. Lynch believes that _____ is a critical element when making a film.
(a) Music selection.
(d) Commercial appeal.
10. This type of inspiration happened during the filming of which Lynch movie?
(b) Wild at Heart.
(c) Blue Velvet.
11. TM can also be referred to as a _____.
12. Lynch takes great joy in which kind of art?
13. What is the name of this particular movie?
(b) Blue Velvet.
(c) Twin Peaks.
(d) Lost Highways.
14. What was the surname of the composer/musician that was a critical part of the film?
15. Lynch believes that creating a bad film is like:
(a) Slipping on a banana peel.
(b) Giving up a child.
(c) Dying once.
(d) Falling off a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape is the room described by Lynch?
2. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
3. Where did Lynch begin practicing TM?
4. This doctor is an expert in which of the following areas:
5. How long did it take to make that particular movie?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)