|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the principles of TM, which of the following is unavoidable?
(d) Internal change.
2. The author believes that life is filled with ____.
3. Which color is not mentioned as one of the colors of consciousness?
4. Which item is responsible for attracting the first idea in Lynch's mind?
5. Like Lynch, the doctor believes that transcending is a(n) ______ thing.
6. Lynch moved to Los Angeles from which major eastern city?
(d) New York.
7. Lynch believes that the most important part of the pre-production part of filmmaking is to get everyone on the ______.
(c) Same page.
8. Which branch of science is referred to in this section?
9. What word does Lynch use when referring to a union between an actor and a part?
(c) In sync.
10. In what year was Transcendental Meditation introduced to the western world?
11. Which movie does Lynch consider to be his most spiritual?
(a) Wild at Heart.
(b) Blue Velvet.
(d) Lost Highways.
12. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
13. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
14. Who was famous for teaching people about TM?
15. Lynch believes that _____ is a critical element when making a film.
(a) Music selection.
(d) Commercial appeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the actor's first name?
2. What is the doctor's first name?
3. If a solution comes to Lynch while he is in the last stage of consciousness, he refers to it as:
4. Which character was the actor scheduled to portray?
5. Which of the following has a language all its own?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)