|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the film, Lynch had lost the right to make the ______.
(b) Budget cut.
(c) Final cut.
(d) Cutoff date.
2. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
3. The actor was passed over due to a problem with which of the following:
(c) Recovering from accident.
(d) The actor died.
4. This body of water represents which emotion?
5. Lynch has a burning desire to say what?
(a) Important political ideas.
(b) Spiritual truth.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Big abstract things.
6. How many stages of consciousness are there?
7. What was the surname of Lynch's childhood friend?
8. Where did the Lynch family move to when David was a child?
9. Which of the following is not necessarily under the control of a film's director?
10. Which is referenced in relation to the arrival of an idea?
(b) Cartoon character.
(d) Thunder clap.
11. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
12. Lynch discusses his choices regarding music for which film?
(a) The Elephant Man.
(b) Wild at Heart.
(c) Twin Peaks.
(d) Blue Velvet.
13. Being overly eager to please may cause one to lose which of the following:
14. What is the name of the friend Lynch met in the new neighborhood?
15. Lynch's first significant work in art school involved which subject?
(d) Winter storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lynch create almost by accident?
2. Who is quoted as saying "There is no happiness in the small?"
3. Physicists believe that everything comes from which of the following:
4. Los Angeles is filled with neighborhoods that each exhibit their own:
5. Which branch of science is referred to in this section?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)