|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the doctor's first name?
2. The film was originally intended to be released where?
(a) High schools.
(c) Art schools.
(d) Old Hollywood theaters.
3. What are the best and worst things that can happen to a person?
(a) Positivity and negativity.
(b) Wealth and poverty.
(c) Love and heartbreak.
(d) Success and failure.
4. Lynch believes that his ____ for the film was ultimately ruined.
5. What was the name of the piece chosen for the film?
(a) Adagio for Strings.
(b) Symphony in D Minor.
(c) Four Seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical device/procedure can be used to prove Lynch's point?
2. ______ are often a blessing in disguise.
3. How long did it take to make that particular movie?
4. Digital video gives film a grainy quality that is reminiscent of which decade in Hollywood?
5. What common item was missing from this recent film project?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)