|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of grain pleases Lynch the most?
2. Lynch believes that TM can help a person regain which of the following:
(b) Brain cells.
(c) Good health.
3. If the practitioner is diligent, TM will produce which of the following:
(a) Improved health.
4. What is the name of the man who introduced TM to the western world?
(b) Deepak Chopra.
(c) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
(d) Dalai Lama.
5. Lynch was working on which film when he met some of his favorite directors?
(a) "Mulhollna Drive."
(c) "Blue Velvet."
(d) "The Elephant Man."
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch believes there are many misconceptions about which of the following?
2. Lynch moved to Los Angeles from which major eastern city?
3. In which year does the book startout reviewing Lynch's life?
4. Lynch has a burning desire to say what?
5. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)