|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This type of inspiration happened during the filming of which Lynch movie?
(b) Wild at Heart.
(d) Blue Velvet.
2. What was the surname of the composer/musician that was a critical part of the film?
3. What famous art school was attended by Lynch?
(a) Rochester Institute of Technology.
(b) The New School.
(c) Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts.
(d) Rhode Island School of Design.
4. What is the name of the actor that waiting until Lynch got funding for his film?
5. How much money did Lynch earn per week?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch states that he meditates a minimum of ___ times per day.
2. Lynch refers to which software program?
3. What common item was missing from this recent film project?
4. What was the name of Lynch's Polish friend?
5. What word is used to describe the stereotypical emotion of creative people?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)