|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch believes that creating a bad film is like:
(a) Dying once.
(b) Slipping on a banana peel.
(c) Falling off a bridge.
(d) Giving up a child.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned as a negative emotion?
3. Lynch can use his digital video equipment to film ___ minutes at a time.
4. Lynch refers to an unusual incident during the filming of which of the following:
(a) Twin Peaks.
(b) Lost Highways.
(d) Mulholland Drive.
5. The film was originally intended to be released where?
(a) High schools.
(b) Old Hollywood theaters.
(d) Art schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lynch begin practicing TM?
2. Which of the following is mentioned as one of the director's greatest works?
3. Many people mistake ____ as being a doorway to creativity.
4. Who is the first of Lynch's favorite directors to be mentioned in this section?
5. The faces tend to show a sense of _____.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)