|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the stereotypical emotion of creative people?
2. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
3. What shape is the room described by Lynch?
4. How long did the actor wait?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. What did Lynch create almost by accident?
(a) Animated film.
(b) Artists' roundtable.
(c) Prize winning sculpture.
(d) First painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch discusses his choices regarding music for which film?
2. What is the name of the friend Lynch met in the new neighborhood?
3. Lynch believes that every film is a(n) ______.
4. What adjective is used to describe the ratings after the episode aired?
5. What is the name of this particular movie?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)