|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to make that particular movie?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. According to Lynch, negativity is ____.
3. What adjective is often used to describe Lynch's films?
4. Lynch believes that every film is a(n) ______.
(b) Expression of self.
(d) Labor of love.
5. Lynch uses which of the following words to describe something that is examined closely?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the doctor's first name?
2. Lynch believes that TM can help a person regain which of the following:
3. What was the actor's first name?
4. In which year does the book startout reviewing Lynch's life?
5. Which branch of science is referred to in this section?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)