|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Lynch earn per week?
2. What word is used to describe the stereotypical emotion of creative people?
3. Which famous artist is referred to by Lynch?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. Where did Lynch begin practicing TM?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
5. What is the name of the movie produced but not written by Lynch?
(a) "Girl, Interrupted."
(b) "The Straight Story."
(d) "Man in the Moon."
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe something that is different from everything else?
2. This type of inspiration happened during the filming of which Lynch movie?
3. How long did the actor wait?
4. Which director was visited in the hospital?
5. Which two things must come together to give birth to creativity?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)