|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Lynch earn per week?
2. What is the surname of the actor Lynch had chosen to be in the film?
3. In what movie was the actor cast?
(a) Nights of San Francisco.
(b) Grand Canyon.
(d) Mulholland Drive.
4. What was the name of the composer chosen by Lynch?
5. Being overly eager to please may cause one to lose which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Lynch use when referring to a union between an actor and a part?
2. What instrument was chosen by Lynch?
3. What is the name of the man who introduced TM to the western world?
4. In what year was Transcendental Meditation introduced to the western world?
5. What stood in the way of Lynch's early projects?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)