|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch claims that many people do not understand that creativity requires a great deal of which of the following:
(c) Mental preparation.
2. Lynch believes that his ____ for the film was ultimately ruined.
3. What is the name of the friend Lynch met in the new neighborhood?
4. What is the surname of the actor Lynch had chosen to be in the film?
5. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
(a) Technical Moderation.
(b) Transcendental Meditation.
(c) Transportation Mode.
(d) Telephone Message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Physicists believe that everything comes from which of the following:
2. Lynch refers to what body of water?
3. In what movie was the actor cast?
4. What word is best used to describe Old Hollywood?
5. Which is the first movie mentioned by Lynch?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)