|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch claims that many people do not understand that creativity requires a great deal of which of the following:
(d) Mental preparation.
2. Which is referenced in relation to the arrival of an idea?
(b) Thunder clap.
(d) Cartoon character.
3. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
(a) Telephone Message.
(b) Transportation Mode.
(c) Transcendental Meditation.
(d) Technical Moderation.
4. The faces tend to show a sense of _____.
5. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch takes great joy in which kind of art?
2. What is the name of the actor that waiting until Lynch got funding for his film?
3. In which year does the book startout reviewing Lynch's life?
4. Which of the following has a language all its own?
5. Lynch has a burning desire to say what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)