|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The faces of which holy people have always fascinated Lynch?
2. Which item is responsible for attracting the first idea in Lynch's mind?
3. Lynch claims that his first love is art; his second love is _____.
4. Lynch's first significant work in art school involved which subject?
(a) Winter storm.
5. What was the surname of Lynch's childhood friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
2. What is the name of the friend Lynch met in the new neighborhood?
3. According to the principles of TM, which of the following is unavoidable?
4. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
5. Who was famous for teaching people about TM?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)