|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch discusses his choices regarding music for which film?
(a) Twin Peaks.
(b) Blue Velvet.
(c) The Elephant Man.
(d) Wild at Heart.
2. How long did it take to make that particular movie?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. Lynch claims that many people do not understand that creativity requires a great deal of which of the following:
(c) Mental preparation.
4. What was the surname of Lynch's childhood friend?
5. What term does Lynch use when he feels inundated with fear and negative emotions?
(a) Bottomless Pit.
(b) Suffocating Rubber Clown Suit.
(c) Tower of Terror.
(d) Curse of the Sea Turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is responsible for attracting the first idea in Lynch's mind?
2. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
3. Lynch believes that ideas are delivered in what way?
4. The faces also tend to show a lack of ____.
5. Which of the following has a language all its own?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)