|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch created a _____ titled "The Angriest Dog in the World."
2. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
3. Lynch claims that his first love is art; his second love is _____.
4. What was the surname of Lynch's childhood friend?
5. Which of the following has a language all its own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lynch begin practicing TM?
2. Lynch claims that many people do not understand that creativity requires a great deal of which of the following:
3. According to Lynch, which place/object is the best entrance into the world?
4. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
5. What word is best used to describe Old Hollywood?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)