Quiz: Chapters 1-10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was famous for teaching people about TM?
2. What term does Lynch use when he feels inundated with fear and negative emotions?
a) Bottomless Pit.
b) Tower of Terror.
c) Curse of the Sea Turtle.
d) Suffocating Rubber Clown Suit.
3. What stood in the way of Lynch's early projects?
a) No materials.
c) Lack of experience.
d) Lack of free time.
4. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
a) Transcendental Meditation.
b) Transportation Mode.
c) Technical Moderation.
d) Telephone Message.
5. What famous art school was attended by Lynch?
a) Rochester Institute of Technology.
b) Rhode Island School of Design.
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)