|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of grain pleases Lynch the most?
2. What is the surname of the actor Lynch had chosen to be in the film?
3. What term does Lynch use to describe unusual events?
(b) Happy accidents.
(c) Unintended luck.
(d) Good fortune.
4. Which item is responsible for attracting the first idea in Lynch's mind?
5. What does Lynch refuse to add to the DVDs of his movies?
(c) Song list.
Short Answer Questions
1. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
2. What adjective is often used to describe Lynch's films?
3. Lynch claims that his first love is art; his second love is _____.
4. Lynch believes that items in a film need to represent the____.
5. Which type of common wood is a favorite for Lynch?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)