|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dealing with which part of the casting process is the most critical?
(c) Dressing rooms.
2. Which newspaper did Lynch work for after creating the piece?
(b) Chicago Tribune.
(c) New York Times.
(d) LA Weekly.
3. Which of the following is mentioned as one of the director's greatest works?
(a) "The Big Sleep."
(c) "Wizard of Oz."
(d) "Sunset Boulevard."
4. Which kind of wood is Lynch's all-time favorite?
(b) Douglas Fir.
5. Lynch believes that items in a film need to represent the____.
(a) Actor's life.
(b) Real world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Like Lynch, the doctor believes that transcending is a(n) ______ thing.
2. Lynch believes that creating a bad film is like:
3. Lynch's brother found a _____ that belonged to Lynch as a child.
4. Digital video gives film a grainy quality that is reminiscent of which decade in Hollywood?
5. Which item is responsible for attracting the first idea in Lynch's mind?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)