|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical device/procedure can be used to prove Lynch's point?
(a) PET scan.
(b) CAT scan.
2. What was the surname of Lynch's childhood friend?
3. Lynch moved to Los Angeles from which major eastern city?
(b) New York.
4. Which newspaper did Lynch work for after creating the piece?
(b) New York Times.
(c) LA Weekly.
(d) Chicago Tribune.
5. Lynch's first significant work in art school involved which subject?
(c) Winter storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch discusses his choices regarding music for which film?
2. Who was famous for teaching people about TM?
3. Lynch believes that ideas are delivered in what way?
4. Physicists believe that everything comes from which of the following:
5. Lynch was enthralled when he learned that his childhood friend's father was a professional _____.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)