|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the actor that waiting until Lynch got funding for his film?
2. What is the doctor's first name?
3. Lynch claims that many people do not understand that creativity requires a great deal of which of the following:
(b) Mental preparation.
4. This body of water represents which emotion?
5. What was the name of the piece chosen for the film?
(a) Adagio for Strings.
(b) Symphony in D Minor.
(c) Four Seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
2. Lynch's first significant work in art school involved which subject?
3. Physicists believe that everything comes from which of the following:
4. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
5. What tool is essential to figuring out one's path?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)