|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
2. In what movie was the actor cast?
(b) Grand Canyon.
(c) Nights of San Francisco.
(d) Mulholland Drive.
3. Lynch's first significant work in art school involved which subject?
(c) Winter storm.
4. What shape is the room described by Lynch?
5. If the practitioner is diligent, TM will produce which of the following:
(d) Improved health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch has a burning desire to say what?
2. Where was Lynch when he learned about this misconception?
3. Practicing TM does not mean that one will find:
4. If a solution comes to Lynch while he is in the last stage of consciousness, he refers to it as:
5. Lynch believes that creating a bad film is like:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)