|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Lynch use when he feels inundated with fear and negative emotions?
(a) Tower of Terror.
(b) Bottomless Pit.
(c) Curse of the Sea Turtle.
(d) Suffocating Rubber Clown Suit.
2. Lynch believes that _____ is a critical element when making a film.
(c) Commercial appeal.
(d) Music selection.
3. Lynch's first significant work in art school involved which subject?
(a) Winter storm.
4. One of Lynch's favorite things about film is the ability to do which of the following?
5. Los Angeles is filled with neighborhoods that each exhibit their own:
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is often used to describe Lynch's films?
2. Which of the following has a language all its own?
3. What adjective is used to describe the ratings after the episode aired?
4. Lynch believes that his ____ for the film was ultimately ruined.
5. What was the actor's first name?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)