|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is used to signify the act of understanding?
(a) Light bulb.
(c) Ringing bell.
2. Lynch was working on which film when he met some of his favorite directors?
(a) "The Elephant Man."
(b) "Blue Velvet."
(d) "Mulhollna Drive."
3. Lynch was fascinated by the lack of which element in the man's work?
(b) Electric tools.
4. Lynch created a _____ titled "The Angriest Dog in the World."
5. The faces also tend to show a lack of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the actor that waiting until Lynch got funding for his film?
2. Lynch believes that his ____ for the film was ultimately ruined.
3. What is the name of this particular movie?
4. Which element of film is the easiest to adjust or manipulate?
5. Which type of common wood is a favorite for Lynch?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)