|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the right elements come together, it is referred to as being which of the following:
2. How much money did Lynch earn per week?
3. What instrument was chosen by Lynch?
4. At the end of the film, Lynch had lost the right to make the ______.
(b) Budget cut.
(c) Cutoff date.
(d) Final cut.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as being an imperative part of the filmmaking process?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the actor that waiting until Lynch got funding for his film?
2. The actor was passed over due to a problem with which of the following:
3. What word is best used to describe Old Hollywood?
4. Which element of film is the easiest to adjust or manipulate?
5. Lynch believes that his ____ for the film was ultimately ruined.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)