|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lynch tells a story about a ______ that used to go to the family home.
2. What is the name of this particular movie?
(a) Lost Highways.
(b) Blue Velvet.
(c) Twin Peaks.
3. What item is used to signify the act of understanding?
(b) Light bulb.
(c) Ringing bell.
4. What is the surname of the actor Lynch had chosen to be in the film?
5. How much money did Lynch earn per week?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynch was forced to give in and get a job selling which publication?
2. What type of grain pleases Lynch the most?
3. Lynch created a _____ titled "The Angriest Dog in the World."
4. What instrument was chosen by Lynch?
5. Lynch discusses his choices regarding music for which film?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)