1. In which year does the book startout reviewing Lynch's life?
2. The acronym TM stands for which of the following:
(a) Transportation Mode.
(b) Telephone Message.
(c) Technical Moderation.
(d) Transcendental Meditation.
3. Who was famous for teaching people about TM?
4. Lynch found the knowledge regarding TM to be very _____.
5. Where did Lynch begin practicing TM?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Kansas City.
6. What term does Lynch use when he feels inundated with fear and negative emotions?
(a) Curse of the Sea Turtle.
(b) Bottomless Pit.
(c) Suffocating Rubber Clown Suit.
(d) Tower of Terror.
7. Where did Lynch spend a great deal of time as a child?
8. Where did the Lynch family move to when David was a child?
9. What is the name of the friend Lynch met in the new neighborhood?
This section contains 2,915 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)