Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapters 1-10 Abstract
* Lynch is introduced to Transcendental Meditation in 1973.
* Lynch was not immediately sold on the idea.
* Lynch's sister practiced TM.
* Lynch tried it and knew it was right for him. Lynch has practiced TM every day since 1973.
* TM releases negative feelings and allows...
This section contains 1,083 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)