• Lynch is introduced to Transcendental Meditation in 1973.
• Lynch was not immediately sold on the idea.
• Lynch's sister practiced TM.
• Lynch tried it and knew it was right for him. Lynch has practiced TM every day since 1973.
• TM releases negative feelings and allows the artist to create.
• Lynch's early childhood is recounted.
• The Lynches move to Virginia.
• Lynch meets Toby Keeler.
• Lynch begins to learn about the physical and mental processes connected to art.
• Lynch enrolls in the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts.
• The first stop animation film is created from a painting.
• Lynch falls in love with cinema.
• The author explains in detail the abstract ideas involved with theater and how the movie goer can be transported to another place and time.
• The basics of cinema are discussed.
• Ideas do not come already put together. Instead, they are produced from fragments of ideas and concepts.
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)