|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
(b) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
(c) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
(d) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
2. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(b) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(c) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(d) Stay in love and make friends.
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Gale's voice.
(b) Peeta's voice.
(c) Rue's voice.
(d) Prim's voice.
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
(d) The District 6 morphling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
2. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
3. Who are the tributes from District 3?
4. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
5. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
2. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
3. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
4. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
5. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
6. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
7. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
8. Why does Katniss keep the truth about her knowledge of the force field a secret?
9. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
10. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)