|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A jug of water.
(b) A spile.
(c) A book of jokes.
(d) A map of the arena.
2. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) The coil of wire.
(b) Her flotation belt.
(c) Her quiver of arrows.
(d) The skin ointment.
3. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to kill President Snow.
(b) They agree to start a rebellion.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to protect Peeta.
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a group of Careers.
(b) He walks into a force field.
(c) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(d) He walks into quick sand.
5. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the wall of fog?
2. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
3. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
4. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
5. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
2. Why does Katniss keep the truth about her knowledge of the force field a secret?
3. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
4. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during his interview?
5. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
6. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
7. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
8. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
9. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
10. How does Finnick attempt to prove himself to Katniss?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)