|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(b) Garden salad.
(c) Beef stew.
2. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(c) The woman from District 6.
(d) The man from District 5.
3. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She can sense when the force field is near.
(b) She invented the force field.
(c) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(d) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
4. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is an Avox.
(b) He is forced to work in the mines.
(c) He is a tribute.
(d) He is the mayor of District 12.
5. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(b) He prays for him.
(c) He slaps his face.
(d) Special medicine from his bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
2. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
3. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
4. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
5. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
2. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
3. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during his interview?
4. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
5. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
6. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
7. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
8. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
9. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
10. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)