|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Skin from the monkeys.
(c) Moss from the jungle.
2. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He ties knots.
(b) He lifts weights.
(c) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(d) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
3. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Garden salad.
(b) Beef stew.
4. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The circulatory system.
(c) The respiratory system.
(d) The digestive system.
5. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
2. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
3. Who sends Finnick bread?
4. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
2. Why does Katniss keep the truth about her knowledge of the force field a secret?
3. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
4. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
5. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
6. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
7. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
8. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
9. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
10. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)