|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(b) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(c) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(d) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
2. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 6.
(b) District 4.
(c) District 7.
(d) District 1.
3. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(c) He walks into quick sand.
(d) He walks into a group of Careers.
4. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
5. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an instrument.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) It is designed like an engine.
(d) it is designed like a seashell.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
2. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
3. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
4. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
5. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
2. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
3. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
4. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
5. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
6. How does Finnick attempt to prove himself to Katniss?
7. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
8. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
9. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
10. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)