|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Garden salad.
(b) Beef stew.
2. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The woman from District 6.
(b) The man from District 5.
3. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(b) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(c) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(d) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
4. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(b) Where and when?
(c) Tick tock.
(d) One two three.
5. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(b) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Water from the spile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
2. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
3. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
4. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
5. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
Short Essay Questions
1. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
2. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
3. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
4. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
5. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
6. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
7. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
8. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
9. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
10. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)