|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The man from District 5.
(b) The woman from District 6.
2. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
3. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The circulatory system.
(b) The respiratory system.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The digestive system.
4. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Water from the spile.
(c) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
5. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
2. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
3. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
4. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
5. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
2. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
3. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
4. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
5. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during his interview?
6. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
7. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
8. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
9. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
10. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)