|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(b) Mags was the first female winner.
(c) Mags was a famous singer.
(d) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
2. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(b) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
(c) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(d) He is the leader of the rebellion.
3. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A deafening thunder storm.
(b) A rainstorm of blood.
(c) A lightening storm.
(d) A tornado of sand.
4. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
5. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Ointment for their skin.
(b) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(c) Food for breakfast.
(d) Masks to breathe underwater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
2. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
3. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
4. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
5. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
2. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
3. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
4. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
5. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
6. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during his interview?
7. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
8. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
9. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
10. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)