|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
2. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A jug of water.
(b) A spile.
(c) A book of jokes.
(d) A map of the arena.
3. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
4. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
5. Who kills Wiress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
3. How high is the wall of fog?
4. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
5. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
2. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
3. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
4. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
5. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
6. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
7. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
8. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
9. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
10. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)