|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A map of the arena.
(b) A book of jokes.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A spile.
2. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The camoflauge station.
(b) The spear-throwing station.
(c) The knot-tying station.
(d) The bow and arrow station.
3. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A glass wall.
(b) A force field.
(c) A curtain.
(d) A chain link fence.
4. Who sends Finnick bread?
(b) District 9.
(d) District 4.
5. Who kills Wiress?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
2. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
3. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
4. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
5. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
2. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
3. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
4. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
5. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
6. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
7. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
8. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
9. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
10. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)