|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(b) Ointment for their skin.
(c) Masks to breathe underwater.
(d) Food for breakfast.
2. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It is soothing.
(b) It is poisonous.
(c) It is blinding.
(d) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
3. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(c) Beef stew.
(d) Garden salad.
4. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Gale's voice.
(b) Prim's voice.
(c) Peeta's voice.
(d) Rue's voice.
5. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(b) The woman from District 6.
(c) The man from District 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the tributes from District 3?
2. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
3. Who kills Wiress?
4. What part of the body does the fog target?
5. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
2. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
3. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
4. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
5. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
6. How does Finnick attempt to prove himself to Katniss?
7. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
8. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
9. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
10. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)