|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 4.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 1.
(d) District 7.
2. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
3. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is studying their talents.
(b) He is reading their biographies.
(c) He is interviewing them one by one.
(d) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
4. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(b) Katniss's father.
(c) President Snow.
5. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
2. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
3. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
4. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
5. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
2. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
3. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
4. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
5. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
6. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
7. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
8. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
9. How does Finnick attempt to prove himself to Katniss?
10. Why does Katniss keep the truth about her knowledge of the force field a secret?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)