|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) Monkey screeches.
(b) A loud popular song.
(c) A loud bonging sound.
(d) A terrible siren.
2. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) Tick tock.
(c) Where and when?
(d) One two three.
3. Who kills Wiress?
4. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the desert.
(b) They swim back into the water.
(c) They head into the jungle.
(d) They hide in the Cornucopia.
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johanna have in tow?
2. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
3. How high is the wall of fog?
4. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
5. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
2. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
3. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
4. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
5. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
6. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
7. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
8. Why does Beetee compare Wiress to a canary in a coal mine?
9. Why do you think Mags sacrifices herself during the flight from the fog?
10. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during his interview?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)