|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
3. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A map of the arena.
(b) A book of jokes.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A spile.
4. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
5. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(c) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
2. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
3. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
4. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
5. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
2. How does Finnick attempt to prove himself to Katniss?
3. Why does Katniss keep the truth about her knowledge of the force field a secret?
4. What does Peeta insist the three of them do prior to the reaping?
5. What pattern does Katniss notice about everyone's treatment of Peeta?
6. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
7. How does Katniss's opinion about Finnick change after the fog?
8. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
9. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
10. After watching Haymitch's victory in the last Quarter Quell, what does Katniss realize?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)