|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
2. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The digestive system.
(b) The nervous system.
(c) The respiratory system.
(d) The circulatory system.
3. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(b) The man from District 5.
(d) The woman from District 6.
4. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(b) Burning down an entire forest.
(d) Saving another tribute's life.
5. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(b) Stay in love and make friends.
(c) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(d) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
2. Who are the tributes from District 3?
3. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
4. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
5. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Finnick attempt to prove himself to Katniss?
2. Why has Johanna saved Beetee and Wiress?
3. What do Katniss and Peeta show the Gamemakers to receive their scores?
4. Why does Katniss keep the truth about her knowledge of the force field a secret?
5. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
6. After she deal with the initial shock of the Quarter Quell, what does Katniss ask of Haymitch?
7. Why have Katniss and Peeta been instructed not to wave and smile at the crowd?
8. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during his interview?
9. The first day of training, why is Katniss distracted and upset?
10. Why is Katniss so suspicious of Finnick's wish to form an alliance?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)