|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She plays the piano.
(b) She bakes with Peeta.
(c) She designs clothes.
(d) She arranges flowers.
2. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Run for president.
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Run away.
3. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Prim.
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(d) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
5. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Luxury high heels.
(b) Leather jackets.
(c) Peacekeeper uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
2. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
3. Who are the women in the cabin?
4. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
5. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
2. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
3. What suspicions do Bonnie and Twill have about District 13?
4. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
5. Why must Katniss and Peeta eventually marry?
6. Instead of planning escape into the woods, what does Katniss begin to plan as the blizzard keeps them all inside?
7. What does Katniss realize as she sits with the unconscious Gale?
8. What is the twist for the 75th Quarter Quell Hunger Games?
9. What is the Victor's Village?
10. Why does Gale decide he will not run away into the woods with Katniss?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)