|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(b) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(c) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(d) She was surveying the mine.
2. What is the main industry in District 8?
(b) Coal Mining.
(c) Luxury goods.
3. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The cave by the river.
(b) The cabin by the lake.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The Seam.
4. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Twenty-Five Time.
(b) The Quarter Quell.
(c) The Time Warp.
(d) The Quarter Quarry.
5. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She designs clothes.
(b) She plays the piano.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She arranges flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
2. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
3. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suspicions do Bonnie and Twill have about District 13?
2. What does Katniss accidentally learn while at the mayor's house in District 12?
3. Why must Katniss and Peeta eventually marry?
4. Instead of planning escape into the woods, what does Katniss begin to plan as the blizzard keeps them all inside?
5. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
6. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
7. What is the Victor's Village?
8. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
9. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
10. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)