|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
2. What is Katniss's family book?
(a) It is her father's favorite novel.
(b) It is Prim's records of the family's day-to-day life.
(c) It is a family photo album.
(d) It contains examples of edible and medicinal herbs.
3. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and Yellow.
(b) Blue and Red.
(c) Green and Orange.
(d) Pink and Indigo.
4. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(b) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(c) A mockingjay pin.
(d) An order from President Snow to kill her.
5. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to District 13.
(b) They are going to the ocean.
(c) They are going to the mines.
(d) They are going to the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
2. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
3. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
5. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Peeta's talent?
2. Why did both Katniss and Peeta survive the 74th Hunger Games?
3. Why must Katniss and Peeta eventually marry?
4. Why does Gale decide he will not run away into the woods with Katniss?
5. What does Katniss realize as she sits with the unconscious Gale?
6. What is the main reason Katniss does not want to have children?
7. What does Katniss accidentally learn while at the mayor's house in District 12?
8. What is the Victor's Village?
9. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
10. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)