|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Nuclear development.
(b) Medical research.
(c) Diamond Mining.
(d) Coal Mining.
2. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Peeta kissing her.
(b) Prim slipping under the fence.
(c) Gale kissing her.
(d) Katniss slipping under the fence.
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book one out of three.
(b) Book four out of four.
(c) Book two out of three.
(d) Book three out of four.
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) Cinna's gloves.
(b) White liquor.
(c) Katniss's jacket.
(d) Peeta's painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. How does Peeta help with the family book?
3. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
4. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
5. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Katniss's "talent"?
2. What drove Bonnie and Twill out of District 8?
3. How does Katniss's mother transform in a sickroom?
4. What suspicions do Bonnie and Twill have about District 13?
5. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
6. Why does Gale decide he will not run away into the woods with Katniss?
7. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
8. When they reach the Capitol, how does Peeta try to convince Panem that he and Katniss are in love?
9. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
10. What happens after Katniss and Peeta speak in District 11?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)