Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
(b) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(c) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
(d) She loves watching television.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The mines.
(d) The cabin in the woods.
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to petition the president.
(d) She decides to stay and fight.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(b) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(c) She needs to clean his house.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to run away with Gale.
(b) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(c) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(d) She decides to take her family into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
2. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
3. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suspicions do Bonnie and Twill have about District 13?
2. What is the Victor's Village?
3. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
4. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
5. What does Katniss learn from Beetee and Wiress on the first training day?
6. What gift has Haymitch so carefully chosen to send his tributes?
7. How does Peeta try to convince Katniss to survive?
8. How has the arena been arranged similarly to a clock?
9. What is the main reason Katniss does not want to have children?
10. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)