|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates birds.
(b) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(c) The Capitol hates music.
(d) They were never intended to exist.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The cabin in the woods.
(b) The mines.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
3. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The cabin by the lake.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The Seam.
4. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
(a) They will come from existing victors.
(b) They will only be males.
(c) They will come only from District 6-12.
(d) They will only be females.
5. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
2. Why is Peeta going into town?
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
4. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
5. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What drove Bonnie and Twill out of District 8?
2. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
3. What does Katniss accidentally learn while at the mayor's house in District 12?
4. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
5. What is the Victor's Village?
6. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
7. What is Peeta's talent?
8. What happens in District 12 after the blizzard?
9. What is the main reason Katniss does not want to have children?
10. Why is there tension between Katniss and Peeta?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)