|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must lead the rebellion.
(b) She must change districts.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must marry Peeta.
2. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Start a rebellion.
(b) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
(c) End the rebellion.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
3. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(b) President Snow.
(c) Her father.
(d) Peeta Mellark.
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) President Snow's announcement of war.
(b) An interview with Peeta.
(c) News of an uprising in District 8.
(d) A broadcast from District 13.
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(d) He is going to the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
2. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
3. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
4. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
2. What is Peeta's talent?
3. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
4. What does Katniss do when she finds Gale being whipped by the Head Peacekeeper?
5. What is the Victor's Village?
6. Why did both Katniss and Peeta survive the 74th Hunger Games?
7. What drove Bonnie and Twill out of District 8?
8. When they reach the Capitol, how does Peeta try to convince Panem that he and Katniss are in love?
9. Why must Katniss and Peeta eventually marry?
10. What does Katniss accidentally learn while at the mayor's house in District 12?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)