|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Quarter Quell.
(b) The Time Warp.
(c) The Quarter Quarry.
(d) The Twenty-Five Time.
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A mockingjay pin.
(b) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(c) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(d) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
3. What is the focus of District 11?
(c) Luxury goods.
(d) Coal mining.
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
2. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
3. How does Peeta help with the family book?
4. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
5. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did both Katniss and Peeta survive the 74th Hunger Games?
2. What is the twist for the 75th Quarter Quell Hunger Games?
3. Why has the President come to Katniss's house?
4. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
5. What is the Victor's Village?
6. What suspicions do Bonnie and Twill have about District 13?
7. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
8. What happens after Katniss and Peeta speak in District 11?
9. What is Peeta's talent?
10. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)