|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(b) The instant replays.
(c) The Victor's Village.
(d) Parcel Day.
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The mines.
(b) The cabin in the woods.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
4. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The Seam.
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(b) Peeta Mellark.
(c) President Snow.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
2. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
3. What is the main industry in District 8?
4. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
5. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
2. What is the twist for the 75th Quarter Quell Hunger Games?
3. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
4. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
5. What does Katniss do when she finds Gale being whipped by the Head Peacekeeper?
6. When they reach the Capitol, how does Peeta try to convince Panem that he and Katniss are in love?
7. Instead of planning escape into the woods, what does Katniss begin to plan as the blizzard keeps them all inside?
8. What is Peeta's talent?
9. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
10. Why did both Katniss and Peeta survive the 74th Hunger Games?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)