|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) District Thirteen.
(d) The Capitol.
2. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Effie and Cinna.
(b) Peeta and Haymitch.
(c) Hazelle and Prim.
(d) Madge and Zorah.
3. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have her nose altered.
(b) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(c) She must have her toes painted.
(d) She must endure a body wax.
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(a) White liquor.
5. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(b) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(c) She needs to clean his house.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
2. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
3. What is the focus of District 11?
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katniss accidentally learn while at the mayor's house in District 12?
2. What does Katniss realize as she sits with the unconscious Gale?
3. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
4. What is the Victor's Village?
5. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
6. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
7. What is the twist for the 75th Quarter Quell Hunger Games?
8. Why must Katniss and Peeta eventually marry?
9. What happens in District 12 after the blizzard?
10. What drove Bonnie and Twill out of District 8?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)