|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to stay and fight.
(c) She decides to run away.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
2. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Coal Mining.
(b) Medical research.
(c) Diamond Mining.
(d) Nuclear development.
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) They were never intended to exist.
(b) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(c) The Capitol hates birds.
(d) The Capitol hates music.
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Head Peacekeeper.
(b) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(c) The President's assistant.
(d) The Head Gamemaker.
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He buys them dinner.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
2. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
3. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
5. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
2. What is the Victor's Village?
3. What suspicions do Bonnie and Twill have about District 13?
4. What is the twist for the 75th Quarter Quell Hunger Games?
5. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
6. What drove Bonnie and Twill out of District 8?
7. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
8. What happens in District 12 after the blizzard?
9. Why did both Katniss and Peeta survive the 74th Hunger Games?
10. Why is there tension between Katniss and Peeta?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)