|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must marry Peeta.
(b) She must change districts.
(c) She must lead the rebellion.
(d) She must move back to the Seam.
2. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She is worried about Peeta.
(b) She needs to clean his house.
(c) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(d) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
3. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(b) Luxury high heels.
(c) Leather jackets.
(d) Peacekeeper uniforms.
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Head Gamemaker.
(b) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(c) The Head Peacekeeper.
(d) The President's assistant.
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He decides to build them a house.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He buys them dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
3. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
4. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
5. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
2. Why is there tension between Katniss and Peeta?
3. What happens in District 12 after the blizzard?
4. What does Katniss realize as she sits with the unconscious Gale?
5. How does Katniss's mother transform in a sickroom?
6. What does Katniss do when she finds Gale being whipped by the Head Peacekeeper?
7. What happens after Katniss and Peeta speak in District 11?
8. What is the twist for the 75th Quarter Quell Hunger Games?
9. Why must Katniss get back inside the fence, though it has been electrified?
10. What is the Victor's Village?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)