|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) She is worried about Peeta.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(b) The Head Gamemaker.
(c) The Head Peacekeeper.
(d) The President's assistant.
3. What is the focus of District 11?
(b) Luxury goods.
(c) Coal mining.
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to stay and fight.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
5. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The costumes.
(b) The food.
(c) The people.
(d) The ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
2. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
3. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
4. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
5. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Katniss's mother transform in a sickroom?
2. What does Katniss accidentally learn while at the mayor's house in District 12?
3. Why does Gale decide he will not run away into the woods with Katniss?
4. What is the first normal activity Peeta and Katniss do together?
5. What does Katniss realize as she sits with the unconscious Gale?
6. What does Plutarch Heavensbee show Katniss while they are dancing together?
7. How have Katniss's final six wedding dresses been chosen?
8. What is Peeta's talent?
9. What drove Bonnie and Twill out of District 8?
10. Instead of planning escape into the woods, what does Katniss begin to plan as the blizzard keeps them all inside?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)